Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts on marriage?

A few of us were discussing this in class when we had no teacher the other week. None of us liked the church idea or really the idea of marriage tbh so we came up with we would run off to Vegas to do it, So you have the whole fun Vegas feel to it and not alot of people present but then it wouldnt really be very special.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Marriage is still something that's quite special, I just think it should be about the people and not about god in any way, shape or form
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Yeah, I want nothing to do with myths and falsehoods people lean on for reassurance in any ceremony I'm taking part in. Just me, my girlfriend, and legal recognition.

Oh, and I want to sing Rick Astley at the reception.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

To be fair, I want the works, a loving husband, a semi-detached house, 2.5 children, two dogs and a nice career as a biochemist. As for names.

Mine is the following: Emily May Rosemary Tiffany Armstrong. FML.

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

How would you achieve half a child? Have two and take a chainsaw to the waist of the third?
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

I was raised as a Christian and marrage used to mean alot to be but my bf is super athiest. I don't call myself a Chrisitan anymore so the religious part of marraige is pretty much void for us. He doesnt agree with the legal part either - why sign a paper and let the goverment into your life..or something like that - i don't care...i want to show our freinds and family that we love each other, it isnt enough for him to just say it to me indoors anymore...plus i want the fairytale.

We have agreed on a ceremony not a marrage. family and freinds involved and all things soppy, rings etc but not a priest or a magistrate. simply cos niether of us believe in God and well uh he hates the political side of it all.

As for taking his name, i wouldn't! i plan on making my name known as it is (rich and famous baby lol) and would be pointless to change it. That and i wanna carry my name on. Plus with no paper work, it would be a mission to change it lol!

Quote Originally Posted by kirif1 View Post
    I was raised as a Christian and marrage used to mean alot to be but my bf is super athiest. I don't call myself a Chrisitan anymore so the religious part of marraige is pretty much void for us. He doesnt agree with the legal part either - why sign a paper and let the goverment into your life..or something like that - i don't care...i want to show our freinds and family that we love each other, it isnt enough for him to just say it to me indoors anymore...plus i want the fairytale.

We have agreed on a ceremony not a marrage. family and freinds involved and all things soppy, rings etc but not a priest or a magistrate. simply cos niether of us believe in God and well uh he hates the political side of it all.

As for taking his name, i wouldn't! i plan on making my name known as it is (rich and famous baby lol) and would be pointless to change it. That and i wanna carry my name on. Plus with no paper work, it would be a mission to change it lol!
    I think thats a great idea Tinks, plus if ya wanna give him the boot it's an easier divorce, ha ha
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DavyBobMacca View Post
    Yay!!!!

How many characters is your whole name?

Mine is a ludicrious 32..
    37 and my middle names and last name are nigerian so no one can pronounce them
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

what is your full name, now youve said they cant be pronounced i want to try

on the topic of unpronouncable names theres a guy at work who is swedish and his first name is pronounced Mikeel and his surname is Ij.............................something or other and tis really long and nobody ever can pronounce it so he is called swedish mike even by the company directors haha

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    How would you achieve half a child? Have two and take a chainsaw to the waist of the third?
    I will achieve half a child through my hopefully degree in molecular genetic. FRANKENSTEIN HALF CHILD!

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.