Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: little girl starved to death

That is so sad.
    It almost brought me to tears. :(
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

God Bless you.., little Ebony, In this life you have suffered, In the next you are an angel, a beautiful princess , a Queen, in my heart at least, Rest in peace little one, with hugs and love xxx
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    Hmm sometimes though that worries me incase the person convicted isn't the right person.

In this case though, its just disgusting, to watch a child die, gah.
    This is what I mean, in this case where there's no doubt that it is their fault and their responsibility, then they should be killed as punishment! Bring back capital punishment!
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

I won't get started on why I'm heavily against capital punishment, but this story is horrific.

Current piercings: 7/16" lobes, 1.6mm lobes, tongue, labret, septum, navel, 2 x R helix, R tragus, 5mm dermal punched L helix
    Tattoos: tudor rose on stomach, cherry blossoms on shoulder blade
    Planned: daith, rook, conch, & more tattoos!
    Retired: 1.6mm helix, 4mm lobes, 1.6mm scaffold, 1.2mm monroe

Again, as I mentioned on the other thread, I think they should be put in an arena with all the couples who would cherish a child but biologically can't and let them show them how they feel...

At least I doubt she'll get an easy ride in prison. Child abusers and killers get taken down, especially in women's prison. The majority of women will have kids outside who they're missing incredibly, they don't take kindly to women who do this stuff.

Thats disgusting of those parents. They don't deserve to be called parents!
    Current piercings:
    • navel
    • septum
    • right nostril
    • tragus!
    • later plans double tragus

Tattoos:

• two water lilies
    • Pink koi
    • Pirate lady bug

:(
    How could anyone do that?
    Joanne

Piercings : 3x Lobes Each Ear, Inner Conch, Tragus, Helix, Monroe, Wrist Microdermal, 2x Collarbone Microdermals, Both Nipples

Tattoos : 'Joanne' & a star on my lower back, Chinese love symbol behind my ear, Butterfly design on my hand, Star design on my wrist, Heart design on my foot

<3

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Again, as I mentioned on the other thread, I think they should be put in an arena with all the couples who would cherish a child but biologically can't and let them show them how they feel...

At least I doubt she'll get an easy ride in prison. Child abusers and killers get taken down, especially in women's prison. The majority of women will have kids outside who they're missing incredibly, they don't take kindly to women who do this stuff.
    You find though that these women (or men) don't speak about their crimes, or atleast not honestly. A prison security guy I know was telling me how they almost all claim to be in for "driving offences" and when checked out they were all in for much, much worse things. Also, prison wardens can't really go about telling prisoners what other prisoners are really in for..
    I dont think it is fair that after what they put their little girl through, they will be in a (relatively) comfy cell with TV and en-suite and getting good meals everyday..
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Why the hell would someone do that? She obviously lived til 5 so wheres the insentive behind locking her up & not taking any care of her for the last 16 months of her life? Whats the damn point?
    Kill both the parents, in the same manner as the child died.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    You find though that these women (or men) don't speak about their crimes, or atleast not honestly. A prison security guy I know was telling me how they almost all claim to be in for "driving offences" and when checked out they were all in for much, much worse things. Also, prison wardens can't really go about telling prisoners what other prisoners are really in for..
    I dont think it is fair that after what they put their little girl through, they will be in a (relatively) comfy cell with TV and en-suite and getting good meals everyday..

Although with any luck the other prisoners will have seen the story on said TVs and recognise the people when they come in...
    I'm Emma

I have: 2 x 8mm lobes; scaffold; tragus; conch

Tattoo on upper thigh - Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas
    Done by Billy the Bastard
    Custom Inc, Glasgow
    14/09/2010

Crow tattoo by Tiny Miss Becca @ Jayne Doe

Stag tattoo by Piotr Gie @ Rock n Roll Dundee

Fox tattoo by Amy Savage @ Jayne Doe

Gallery - Deviantart - MySpazz
    - EBay

Who would know