Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Job Centre - Income Support

Yeah if I had a load of kids or was an immigrant or just come out of prison or hadn't ever worked at all I would get money thrown at me! I'll just have to live off NOTHING for another.... 25 days plus however long it takes to actually get paid from the job I'm starting then.
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

I went to the job centre today...and so far, no problems (but we'll see next week when I sign on and am supposed to get money).

I worked from April to July this year and would still be working there if it wasn't for the school I went to in Holland completely ignoring all letters sent by the company. It was a security company so they required a full 5 year background check. 5 years ago I was in Holland, and apparently, I needed to prove I went to school there...even though I had my Sofi number (like Dutch NI), details of the government I was registered with etc...no, they had to have something from the school.

I really didn't want to sign on again because it's a pain in the bum and often isn't worth the hassle, but my wages have run out now and I can't keep relying on family to pay for me.

The lady who I went for the interview with said I shouldn't have any problems because there was definitive proof that I didn't leave my job and that it was them that terminated the contract (took the letter confirming it).

I also took my P45 because when I requested the claim on Monday, the guy on the phone told me I'd need to take it, but they didn't even look at it, or ask for it...even though I put it on the desk right under their noses.

I hope it all works out for you guys who are struggling. I find it hard enough having no money and I still live with my dad, who doesn't expect me to help with any bills/rent unless I'm earning enough to do so.
    Leese

Got:
    Left Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Conch, Scaffold
    Right Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.2mm Helix
    Snakebites 1.6mm
    Navel 1.6mm
    Left nostril 1.0mm
    Septum 1.2mm
    13 tattoos

Want
    Forward Helix, more ear piercings, middle labret, Lots more ink

Retired
    Left Eyebrow, Helix (both ears), 2x Auricle (right ear), navel MD

GerryLeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    5 years ago I was in Holland, and apparently, I needed to prove I went to school there...even though I had my Sofi number (like Dutch NI), details of the government I was registered with etc...no, they had to have something from the school.
    I hate it when places don't believe you on something like this, then they ask for some 'proof', whatever you show them isn't enough but then it's impossible to get anything more.. so then they just think you're lying about it all

Quote Originally Posted by gerry.harding View Post
    I hate it when places don't believe you on something like this, then they ask for some 'proof', whatever you show them isn't enough but then it's impossible to get anything more.. so then they just think you're lying about it all
    Thats it, I don't get why its so hard for us who genuinely just needs help in a bad time, and yet you hear all these stories about benefit fraud and its like, how come they get it but not me? Maybe they should try giving it to people who actually need it.
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234