Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Job Centre - Income Support

  1. #11
    Senior Member wiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2007
    Location
    Newport (SE Wales)
    Posts
    13,165

    Default

    I have just signed off job seekers this week after being on it a month... i went in for my interview and did all the stuff and they said you will get the money in about 12 days, in that time i went in twice like i was suppose to.

    2 weeks later no money... left it till about 17 days, so i rang them up, countless people said "oh no you want the other number not this one" after 2 DAYS of nothing but trying to call them i eventually got through to someone who said "oh yeah they claim was put in but we have forgotten to finish it" WTF so then i got some money a while after but less than half what they owed me!

    they really are useless, but fortunately i now have a job so i just have to wait till payday next week before i stop being totally broke again!
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

  2. #12
    Senior Member nightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    16,191

    Default

    Unfortunetly although in theory JSA is a nice system, its actually FULL of idiots, increasing numbers of people needing JSA causes them to panic.

    I would continue pestering, like people have mentioned, it really is the only way around getting what you want.

  3. #13
    Senior Member -purple-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2008
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    I have just signed off job seekers this week after being on it a month... i went in for my interview and did all the stuff and they said you will get the money in about 12 days, in that time i went in twice like i was suppose to.

    2 weeks later no money... left it till about 17 days, so i rang them up, countless people said "oh no you want the other number not this one" after 2 DAYS of nothing but trying to call them i eventually got through to someone who said "oh yeah they claim was put in but we have forgotten to finish it" WTF so then i got some money a while after but less than half what they owed me!

    they really are useless, but fortunately i now have a job so i just have to wait till payday next week before i stop being totally broke again!
    Im glad to see its not just my bad luck! Altho its worse if other people are suffering because of it...god damn!!!! its insane!
    Owner of....16 so far!

    • 8 Lobes
    • Scaffold
    • Helix
    • Double Lip (snakebites?)
    • Tongue
    • Belly
    • VCH
    • Retired Centre Lip - To be returned!


    Next....
    • Tattoos!
    • Nips maybe!

  4. #14
    Senior Member -purple-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2008
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Going to Cit Advice monday. Fingers crossed thanks everyone!



    This ordeal reminds me of a Megadeth song...any guesses which!?
    Owner of....16 so far!

    • 8 Lobes
    • Scaffold
    • Helix
    • Double Lip (snakebites?)
    • Tongue
    • Belly
    • VCH
    • Retired Centre Lip - To be returned!


    Next....
    • Tattoos!
    • Nips maybe!

  5. #15
    Senior Member stuh84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2009
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -purple- View Post
    Going to Cit Advice monday. Fingers crossed thanks everyone!



    This ordeal reminds me of a Megadeth song...any guesses which!?
    Holy Wars?

    :: headbangs ::
    Stuuuuu

    Progressively walking through life. In 13/16 following by 6/8.

    Weird pierced hairy metal head from Sheffield who likes to make lots of noise.

    Piercings
    Tongue, Labret, PA

    Want
    Nipples, tattoos (need help with working out what to get)

    Facebook

    http://www.workingfrommyshed.co.uk - My gaming blog

    http://wfms.hostingdelivered.com/viewforum.php?f=3 - Console LAN

    Forging the quest to bring long hair to the world

  6. #16
    Senior Member -purple-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2008
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuh84 View Post
    Holy Wars?

    :: headbangs ::
    I was thinking The system has failed lol
    Owner of....16 so far!

    • 8 Lobes
    • Scaffold
    • Helix
    • Double Lip (snakebites?)
    • Tongue
    • Belly
    • VCH
    • Retired Centre Lip - To be returned!


    Next....
    • Tattoos!
    • Nips maybe!

  7. #17
    Senior Member het's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2008
    Location
    Worcester, UK
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -purple- View Post
    I was thinking The system has failed lol
    I like this Everytime I walk past (or into) the Jobcentre I'm gonna be thinking of 'Deth!
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook


    I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

    I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

  8. #18
    Senior Member -purple-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2008
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Yeaaaaah! Apparently my claim is on top of the urgent pile to be seen to on monday.... believe it when i see it in my bank account!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by het View Post
    I like this Everytime I walk past (or into) the Jobcentre I'm gonna be thinking of 'Deth!
    Owner of....16 so far!

    • 8 Lobes
    • Scaffold
    • Helix
    • Double Lip (snakebites?)
    • Tongue
    • Belly
    • VCH
    • Retired Centre Lip - To be returned!


    Next....
    • Tattoos!
    • Nips maybe!

  9. #19
    Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2005
    Location
    Ayr, Scotland
    Posts
    4,315

    Default

    Tell them your a hooker with a serious drug & alcohol addiction - sit back as they bring the money to you (this might just be in Ayr but thats how it works up here)

    got a letter last week saying they couldn't give me any money because I hadn't "paid, or been credited with, enough class 1 National Insurance contributions".
    Thats got to be crap - i was on JSA and id only had a crappy summer jon like 3 years before. Get back onto them
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

    Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

  10. #20
    Senior Member -purple-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2008
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadfulFaeryFalls View Post
    Tell them your a hooker with a serious drug & alcohol addiction - sit back as they bring the money to you (this might just be in Ayr but thats how it works up here)



    Thats got to be crap - i was on JSA and id only had a crappy summer jon like 3 years before. Get back onto them
    Or say Im gonna pop out babies just so i get a free house...thats pretty common up here!
    Owner of....16 so far!

    • 8 Lobes
    • Scaffold
    • Helix
    • Double Lip (snakebites?)
    • Tongue
    • Belly
    • VCH
    • Retired Centre Lip - To be returned!


    Next....
    • Tattoos!
    • Nips maybe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •