Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Thank God I'm not expected to give them physical punishments. I'd have walked out on my contract if that was the case. It's bad enough witnessing the school director do it, without having to do it myself!
    I'm lucky in that I've never really had a problem student that I've needed to punish other than tby aking away "house points" or "coupons". Explaining to children why I'm "disappointed" in them has always worked for me!
    I seem to relate to the naughty children and they work really hard for me, that's partly why I'm so upset about one of these boys been beaten the way he was, I know he's a little mischievous (often forgets he's homework, gives silly answers in class to make others laugh, etc) and I said if the other teachers find it disrupting (they lose their tempers so quickly with him) I'd happily exchange classes and teach him because whenever I've covered his classes he's been an angel for me!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by katielou View Post
    Thank God I'm not expected to give them physical punishments. I'd have walked out on my contract if that was the case. It's bad enough witnessing the school director do it, without having to do it myself!
    I'm lucky in that I've never really had a problem student that I've needed to punish other than tby aking away "house points" or "coupons". Explaining to children why I'm "disappointed" in them has always worked for me!
    I seem to relate to the naughty children and they work really hard for me, that's partly why I'm so upset about one of these boys been beaten the way he was, I know he's a little mischievous (often forgets he's homework, gives silly answers in class to make others laugh, etc) and I said if the other teachers find it disrupting (they lose their tempers so quickly with him) I'd happily exchange classes and teach him because whenever I've covered his classes he's been an angel for me!
    You are a teacher? Thats what im in school for now

But here you are not allowed to even touch a kid without his parents trying to get your job... My junior year of high school a kid pushed a moveable chalk board into a teacher and the teacher ended up with a broken hip.. Before the teacher left the class room he punched the kid in the face. He ended up being fire by the school and sued by the kids parents saying that the teacher hit the kid before he pushed the chalk board into him.. I personally had the teacher all four years of high school and he was the most laid back teacher who never lost his temper so i pretty much know that he did not strike the student first..
    The parents ended up losing the civil case but they won the criminal case and when i last spoke to him i think he said he had 12 months of probation which is bull shit..
    Have : Septum and Nipples
    Want : Apadravya, Vertical Labret, 4mm Lobes, and Eyebrow
    Tattoos : Chest piece, Inner lip, Wings on legs. Circle on back of knee, Rose inside of a spider web on elbow
    Happening Soon : "Regret Will Be Your Bride" On my stomach under my belly button. Maybe a phoenix.
    Want : Wings done on back to cover up 90% of my back.
    Drawing : Drawing up rough drafts for my sleeve
    Possible : Nipples
    Had : Tongue, Right side of lip, Anti eyebrow

Yea. That is the problem (rather one of them) with our judicial system. It's quite often unfair to the the actual victims, even if the person who started it all still didn't deserve quite what they got in the end.

My great uncle got put into anger management for "physically abusing" his wife (family hates her and she's a back stabbing #####), but he's the most gentle, calm person I know. The court case was based more on her emotions than anything else.

Yeah, I'm a teacher!
    I see it as a way of making up for bn the little hellian I turned into in high school! I think that's why the naughty children in any educational setting respond so well to me, they can feel and sense I'm one of their own!!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

I really want to have kids . Like 4 at least. I hope I'm gonna be in a good situation for what I want( kids !!!!) but lot of kids needs lot of mony I guess
    Piercing that I have now : left nostril,bottom navel,Left ear: 3 lobe ,/Right ear: 2 lobe, 1 helix

I want :
    -1 labret (right)

-tongue piercing :venom or center one
    Left ear:
    -high snug

Microdermals:2 under clavicule. 2 on lower back (dimple),

retired: 1 helix,1 anti-helix,3 lobes , 1 tragus.

I'VE BEEN FORCED BY A DOCTOR TO RETIRE MY TRAGUS AND NOW ITS CLOSED AND SHE FORCED ME FOR NOTHING...I'M REALLY MAD . now the bump will never go... nice for the self esteem

I have two step children which is more than enough for me. I don't want to have any of my own, kids require too much work.

So a co-worker who had her baby in January is bringing her in tomorrow to show the people I work with and I want to confront my fears a little and try holding her but have no idea how to hold a baby, I swear I have no maternal instinct >_<

Maybe I should just pretend she's my cat? I hold her like a baby I guess
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

id just admit youve never actually held a baby but would like a hold , you might get a strange look but people will show you how to ive only held one once that i can remember and that was half hearted and i let him lay on my lap rather than actually holding him

I wouldn't worry. The first baby I really held was my daughter. That was scary. It's funny, people sometimes imagine that if you have a baby you automatically know what to do with it. I had no idea! When the midwives walked out of my room leaving me with my first daughter I was terrified! I had no idea what I was doing!!

Babies are fairly sturdy little things. Even mothers of 13 children still had to hold a baby for the first time and not know what they were doing.

Just see how it goes. It'll probably be easier than holding a cat - less wriggling!
    Brainiest Forum Member 2010

Tiggerlou

• Tattoos - 12 in all, plans for many more
    • Piercings - double nape, right nipple, navel
    • Planned - VCH redone (at least), another corset
    • Retired - wrist surface piercing (right), VCH, nipple (left), and navel
    • Experienced - 10 ring corset (gorgeous!)

All I know is your meant to support the head. I think

I held a baby once because my mother forced me. It was terrifying
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum