Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I never got morning sickness just nausea with both my kids had to take my tongue bar out with my son due to the nausea.

My daughter was 6lb 10oz and my son was 10lb 1oz
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Wow, lol I don't envy you. I didn't have morning sickness at all either time, I craved McDonalds Egg McMuffins...

My son as 6lb 9oz and my daughter was 7lb 5oz
    Got:
    Ear Lobes x2; 2.4mm & 1.2mm
    Right ear cartilage x2; 1.2mm
    Tragus
    Navel
    Nose
    Tongue
    7 Tattoos

Want
    Other nostril done
    Pondering private ones
    Lots more ink

Retired
    Left cartilage

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I physically woud forget to eat with my daughter but craved smells of things especially vanilla would have to keep a bottle of vanilla body spray in my bag, with my son I craved everything escpecially wotsits I sat and ate 10 bags of wotsits crisps in one go was convinced he was gona come out ginger lol!!!
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

surreel

Kids? No thank you. Screaming annoying little sh*ts.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds pregnancy truly terrifying. When I describe to people around me they find it 'weird'.
    I get that a lot too, pregnancy to me seems almost completely alien and unnatural (despite it being one of the most natural things in the world obviously )
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    I get that a lot too, pregnancy to me seems almost completely alien and unnatural (despite it being one of the most natural things in the world obviously )
    Agreed, I'm very lucky that my step-mum views pregnancy the same way, but did want children, so she won the jackpot marrying my job.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadfulFaeryFalls View Post
    Finally - someone else who thinks pregancy is gross. all i can think of is some sort of alien larvae growing inside me - just waiting to come bursting out. *shudder*
    I want kids but the thought of actually giving birth the blood, and skank, and possibly poo, plus the pain and everything terrifies me more than pretty much anything!
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Pregnant bellies terrify me and the idea of putting on weight and people thinking I'm fat would scare me, but I guess having a baby at the end would make up for that...

I didn't think I wanted kids for a long time, then I realised the issue was more that I didn't like other people's kids. I was put off by people who treated their kids like a burden and used them as an excuse to stay indoors doing nothing.

Then I realised that by the time I have kids,all my friends will probably have been there and done that so they would be understanding and I'd bring my child up to be sociable and well mannered, like myself and my boyfriend were brought up to be as kids...

So, yeah, I hate other people's kids but having my own would be nice...

Pregnancy scares me as well.
    It weirds me out to think of some alien creature inside me and living off me. o.0
    I'm also terrified to push a baby out and end up being fat and disgusting. :(
    Sometimes I think pregnancy is cute and some ladies just look adorable but others make me wanna throw up.
    Like when there's girls who get pregnant at 18 and then post a bunch of pictures all over the place of their growing bellies.
    Not a pretty sight imo.
    Now don't get me wrong, I do want kids, but it's gonna take a lot more maturity and a want for kids to get me to go through with it!
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 09-07-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Y'know, I'd really like kids one day but I'm not very good with very young children, like 3 to 6 year olds boggle my mind which worries me. I think I'm so scared of being a terrible mum that I dunno if I'll ever have them, which is quite disheartening because I like kids, I've met some amazing children over the years but I get stuck for words and always feel like I'm patrionising them so I tend tpo keep quiet and smile and I feel like a twat :(

Plus I also agree with a lot of people on here, with the current state of the human race I would fear for the life choices and paths my children would have avaliable to them.

One thing I do know for sure is that if I don't have kids, I'll have lizards. If I do have kids, I'll just have the one lizard. But I will always have one!
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!