Page 46 of 146 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids v No Kids

I just don't see how Swimmings original comment was worth all the subsequent comments? Her being a virgin is unrelated to the topic... but i guess so is this post ...
    13mm Lobes, 6mm Lobes, 1.6mm Lobes, 1mm Lobes, Right Tragus, Right Rook, Right Scaffold, Left Helix, Left Monroe, Double Nostrils, Snakebites, Venoms, 4mm Septum, Nipples, Navel, VCH, Fourchette, 2x Sternum MD's, 2x Temple MD's, 13 Hours Tattoo Work.

Has anyone noticed how this allllways happens?

Ok so I participated in the gun thing but only for a limited time and it was more a joke than a genuine "i want to shoot you" thing...

But everytime swimming puts even a diddy post it gets debated.

Now I do feel that sometimes what she says is obnoxious or wrong or annoying but i'm not gonna pick her up on it eeeeeverytime. We could simply ignore some of the "lesser" posts...

Shall we perhaps return to Kids vs. No Kids...? Might make our lives easier..
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

eventually I want kids, I'm looking into IUD's. Anyone had any experience with them? good/bad? Preferably I just want 2 girls, even if they will be a pain in the ass during teen years
    Current:

VCH- June 2009
    Septum- November 2011
    Horizontal Nipples- February 2012
    Earlobes- November 1991 (first birthday present)

Retired:
    Labret- March (lasted about a week)

Want: All I want I have

rofl i missed a bit then in my tiredness *dammit*

i had a marina coil fitted for 5 yrs, i dont know if they are anything alike, i havnt really looked into them.. mine was problamatic to fit due to medical background, i found it highly humiliating to say the least. Taking it out was an altogether different humiliation.

swanaleigh, i dont think you can pick the babies sex just yet, give them a few more years though an i recon they will have it down to a t.
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Did anyone hear about the "The Baby Creator" type thing?

Apparently they are trying to create something so you can pick a childs gender, hair colour etc. etc...
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

^I heard about that. Personally I want it all left up to nature - but I can understand if a couple specifically want a girl or a boy down to medical reasons or just preference.
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

Well I get the feeling that the couple they did "a tester" on (or something I can't remember it was ages back) wanted the child to save their first (donor child type thing) and it was along the lines that the child they "created" was going to die or something anywayz...

I dont really know how I'd feel about that...
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

Tattoos

Current:

tbh i dont like the idea of choosing what gender the baby will be, or how it will look. Why do we insist on playing god/tampering with mother nature.. or how ever you choose to look at it.

We have all heard of the horror stories (for some) that after hearing what sex the child will be the parents have chosen to terminate... its just wrong.
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

^ In general, I agree. But my step-mum has a condition which is treatable in females, and not in males. From that point of view I'd understand wanting to choose the sex. But yes, to the whole terminating thing.. I'm so mixed up on that I won't offer an opinion
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

i suppose if they could stop diseases like parkinsons and what not (ones that are gene based) then it would be benificial... but like everything its prone to abuse/missuse
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

what i want

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick