Page 45 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Quote Originally Posted by tuskandtemper View Post
    I don't like sex, I don't like kids, and pregnancy/pregnant women scare me, so I don't see myself having kids any time soon, or ever!

I recognise that I am far too selfish to have a child, & yes I am only 20 but I can't see this changing any time soon. I look out for myself & I plan my life to suit me, kids don't come into it. I am career motivated. Not to say that you can't do both.

I don't believe anyone needs to reproduce in this day and age, we aren't trying to repopulate the world, so I don't see the point in bringing a child into the world when I just don't want to. So many people have kids when they shouldn't be already & I for one am not going to add to that.

I'm a loner & possibly a bit of a nihilist, but hey, at least I know this!
    Quote Originally Posted by swimmingthroughrain View Post
    You sound very sensible and almost exactly like me, except for the not liking sex part.
    Quote Originally Posted by fomo View Post
    Actually, she said she didn't dislike it. Which I think is fair to say if she hasn't had it yet...
    To be fair, she did say that she is exactly alike tuskandtemper EXCEPT that t&t doesn't like sex........so even though she didn't write the words, she said that she isn't like t&t in that respect, ergo she likes sex.

Quote Originally Posted by imafreakychild View Post
    Yeah, but the thing is, you can't really like or dislike something without trying it first.
    She didn't give an opinion on it though. She just said that the didn't agree with the part about disliking it. So she wasn't specifying whether she does like or dislike it.

I think people are picking apart her posts a bit too much...
    "This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear"
    I'm Char =)
    present: 4mm lobe, 3mm lobe, forward helix, anti-tragus, auricle, helix, tragus, nostril, septum, tongue
    future: nostril repierce, high nostrils, conch punch
    past: tragus, 3 x nostril, side lip

Quote Originally Posted by fomo View Post
    She didn't give an opinion on it though. She just said that the didn't agree with the part about disliking it. So she wasn't specifying whether she does like or dislike it.

I think people are picking apart her posts a bit too much...
    Only to get to the bottom of what she means. She comes out spouting so much, yet isn't exactly clear on some of what she says. A little clarity wouldn't go amiss. We are all guilty of this at times.

If I masturbate, can't I say I like sex...?

with myself?

And seriously, come on. Thanks for defending me, fomo. I do feel like I am being picked apart a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Niiick View Post
    Only to get to the bottom of what she means. She comes out spouting so much, yet isn't exactly clear on some of what she says. A little clarity wouldn't go amiss. We are all guilty of this at times.
    Fair enough, I agree with you here
    "This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear"
    I'm Char =)
    present: 4mm lobe, 3mm lobe, forward helix, anti-tragus, auricle, helix, tragus, nostril, septum, tongue
    future: nostril repierce, high nostrils, conch punch
    past: tragus, 3 x nostril, side lip

If I masturbate, can't I say I like sex...
    You could say you liked masturbation

The two are very different in my experience
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Niiick View Post
    If I masturbate, can't I say I like sex...?
    with myself?

And seriously, come on. Thanks for defending me, fomo. I do feel like I am being picked apart a lot.
    See, this is what I meant. You clarify the situation, people actually know what you mean. It's like going into court with only half the evidence. How can people be expected to know exactly what you are thinking? We are all human beings.....not mind readers.

And honestly, don't take things too seriously on here......it's the internet......not serious business. Lighten up, and try to avoid coming across as all knowing and righteous, and all will be well. I've rarely commented on your posts, but have noticed that you are getting peoples backs up by preaching constantly, and that generally doesn't go down so well round these here parts.

Oh come on, is it neccessary to pick on people over silly things? Every other page this thread gets very close to an argument/bullying. Leave it out.
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

I agree Chrissy.

I enjoy a good debate but seeing others pull the p*ss out of and generally run someone down for two pages over a few stupid comments is pathetic, to say the least.
    Last edited by miss.lady; 01-05-2010 at 02:11 AM.
    -

Errrrm… what?

*hides*
    Piercings:: Ear lobes x2 | Helix x2 | Tragus | Labret (retired) | Tongue Web (retired) | Microdermal, Forearm (retired) | Nostril
    Wanting::
    nipples (i do have nipples, i want them piercing)
    Tattoos:: both feet, large piece left side, large piece right thigh & two small ones on nape & behind ear.