Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Honestly, I feel like people who don't want kids should never, ever get one. Not just because I respect that they don't kids, but also because people who DO want kids and love kids are driven crazy by them. Like, you don't know what your child is going to turn out like. You could have the most annoying, pesky little brat ever and if you didn't like kids much to begin with you're REALLY going to hate this one even if it's yours.

My brother loves kids, him and his wife got a baby and the kid is almost 2 years old now. I love kids, too, and I have no problem hanging out with them, playing with them, and looking after them but this kid is the worst. Like, they've been living with me for the past 10 months and I hate this kid to the point where he makes me question wanting kids myself. Like, the entire family is shocked by just how ridiculously annoying this child is. My brother, who loves kids and loves his son, is constantly aggravated by him and I hate to think what he'd be like if he DIDN'T like kids from the get-go.

This is my biggest pet peeve in life.

I come from a very large family (nine children, soon to be nine grandchildren) and people's immediate response is to say to me "oh you must want loads of kids then!" and then when I respond, "no, I actually don't like babies or children." they always freak out and tell me I'm crazy, how can my family be okay with that etc. Loooool

So I'm team no kids. (currently, but I'm only 18. Maybe in the future I'll change my mind but I doubt it, never liked 'em. Even when I was a kid, I didn't like other kids.)

My family keep asking me about kids and it's like "shut up when I'm ready!". I mean I'm still not 100% sure on the idea, but there's no way I could have one now, I'd never be able to afford it or give it the life it deserves. We have enough to look after us both but adding a child would cripple us.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

I don't want kids, not because I don't like them but because I have an illness that can be passed on. So i've made the decision not to have them.

I was an only child & growing up like that for me wasn't much fun, especially as all my cousins had siblings to play with. So I decided if I got married we would have more than one child, we ended up having 5 !

I love babies. I fall in love with every baby I hold but with that being said I still don't really want to be responsible for one. I am young and everyone keeps telling me that I'll change my mind but I honestly don't think I will. I want to be and aunt and want babies in my family, i love babysitting just the idea of having a child of my own doesn't interest me at all and it never has.

Senior Member Piercedprincess84's Avatar

I'm a bit ambivalent on the subject...
    ❤️ Sarah ❤️
    Pierced x27
    6 in each lobe
    1st hole stretched to 12mm, 2nd hole to 4mm
    Tragus in both ears
    2 Helix in right ear
    Bridge
    Right eyebrow x2
    Septum 8g
    Snakebites