Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4191131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1456

Thread: Kids v No Kids

When people say the when you meet the right man thing I do often consider telling them I'm a lesbian just to shut them up with their stupid assumptions
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Yet I'm yet to see a single person tell someone else who does want kids that they may change their minds.
    I might have to start saying that, just to be a contrarian. I wonder what kind of nasty reactions I'd get? And the likelyhood that they'd BE nasty, just goes to show how inappropriate the original statement was in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    When people say the when you meet the right man thing I do often consider telling them I'm a lesbian just to shut them up with their stupid assumptions
    That would do the trick. I get asked all the time why I don't have a girlfriend yet. They always, ALWAYS drop the subject in an instant when I tell them I have a steady boyfriend.

It would work for the "why no kids?" question, I'm certain.
    Last edited by Boo; 08-03-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts
    Ears double pierced... That is all.

I def want kids, I would like 4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by L1sa View Post
    I def want kids, I would like 4 lol
    I didn't want kids and that didn't change throughout my life. My brother always said he wouldn't want kids but changed his mind and now I have 2 nephews and a niece. All we can really say is "Not at the moment"

Hac

Growing up I wasn't sure if and how many children I wanted. I used to babysit, etc., but in general, I wasn't warm and fuzzy with little children. When I got married, I got pregnant very soon afterwards; it wasn't planned, but I was happy when it happened. Six children later... yes, six... I adore my children and am so happy I had them. However, I'm not very keen on other people's children. I'm not sure why that is, though.

Edit: oops I didn't realize this thread was so old! I hope it's ok that I posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGal View Post
    Growing up I wasn't sure if and how many children I wanted. I used to babysit, etc., but in general, I wasn't warm and fuzzy with little children. When I got married, I got pregnant very soon afterwards; it wasn't planned, but I was happy when it happened. Six children later... yes, six... I adore my children and am so happy I had them. However, I'm not very keen on other people's children. I'm not sure why that is, though.

Edit: oops I didn't realize this thread was so old! I hope it's ok that I posted here.
    It's fine, it's an ongoing topic anyway

I'm the same as you, I love my son but other people's kids I rarely want to be around :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I hate kids that are not my family hahaha
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

^ This.

Other peoples children annoy me to no end, especially when theyre jumping all over my furniture and generally being disrespectful!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I generally really like kids - I'd be pretty sh*t at my job if I didn't! I'm pretty good with babies and can usually give a nervous mother back a happy or sound asleep baby haha. I find I'm more annoyed by parents than children, I've worked in some situations where we've had "difficult" kids from SS and the likes and some of the "parenting" going on is atrocious. No wonder your 2 and 3 year olds are running over the top of you when they've had a packet of sweets, a chocolate bar and fizzy juice before they even get to us at 9am!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm constantly being told I'm great with kids - my mum's always wanted me to go into childcare. Little ones, I love! But like... 4-5+, I just can't.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :