Thread: Kids v No Kids

I have a kitten, no need for another child!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by 11163 View Post
    I'm unsure on this subject. Some days I am certain I dont want kids,other days I do. I dont know what I would do if I was pregnant now. It was destroy my whole career.
    I've seen children who were unwanted, and the way they were treated was absolutely awful. I would never bring a child into this world and treat it as though it's their fault my life is over
    Again why do people think once you have a child your life is over.

Having kids does not equate to freaking suicide ffs.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had a career and didn't want it! I wanted kid's I have 2 which is plenty!, they're expensive and hard work to drag up proper like (I'm not even from Yorkshire btw lol) I love my boys but I also have a life of my own! My husband suggested I put my life on hold till they grew up so I started my own business :-) I still go out with my friends! I took time out while they were babies to be a stay at home mum which I loved but now I'm ready for them to go to school and our lives will evolve.....I don't want any more now tho!!
    pierced....nape, Tragus, conch, 2 lobe piercings each side, dermal on butterfly tat

Retired ....belly button (grew out) and now my washboard stomach is a thing of the past :fronose
    got nose piercing even with hay fever

Love dermals cos they are so versatile

I want kids someday... but not yet as I've got a lot to do before I can safely say I'm 'ready'. I've always known I've wanted kids.
    ✨6 tattoos
    Standard lobes. helix.
    left nipple. tongue.
    WANTED: rose half sleeve, cuticle tattoos, medusa (re pierce), navel, VCH (maybe), old wrist tattoo cover up 🌸

I agree, I've always known I'd want to have kids. For now I fill my caring craving with pets ;D
    Hi, i'm sophie (:
    fitness lover film lover animal lover

♣ ριεяcιηgs ♣
    double lobes
    tragus
    naval
    ♢helix

planned:
    ♢snug

I love kids, I do, but I don't think they're for me right now. There is this saying,: "Some people have kids. Others have student loans."

I'm firmly in the student loans camp! I'm hoping to get them all paid off by the time I'm 30, though, and then perhaps I'll think about making some babies, IF I've found the right guy/girl by then.

I don't want children. I never have, I just knew from when people started talking about children that it wasn't something I wanted.
    Besides, I'd be an awful mother, for example I love my dog to pieces, I would probably die for him but he annoys the fuck out of me too and luckily I can just shut him in the kitchen 'till he calms down. Can't do that with children!
    I'm all for people having kids if the truly want them and will be good parents but when people just have them without really thinking about, it pisses me off.
    3 Tattoos :

3 stars on nape (Hope to cover it soon though)
    Heart locket and key on ribs
    Roses on foot

I have always wanted several children. I love children. I am a future ob/gyn in training and I think it would kill me to deal with pregnant women and deliver babies everyday of my life if I never got to have at least one little bundle of my own.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

Depends on the woman If Id have kids. Im undecided at the moment. I enjoy my freedom too much. But Im still young (25), so we will see.

I have 2 children and if I could go back in time and have them later (first was unplanned) I don't think I would change it only because they bring me so much happiness and humor. It can be hard sometimes but theres not one day that goes by that they dont do something to make you laugh or smile. When I had my first baby I was 19 and I wasnt fully grown into the person that I wanted to be, not even sure I knew who I wanted to be when I had a baby but it has definitely been a better and more interesting experience bringing my kids along for the ride and I wouldnt have it any other way. They have shaped me into who I want to be and without them I would be a completely different person and I love me way too much the way I am now lol
    I have: Philtrum - Septum / Tattoos: quarter sleeve, both wrist, chest, back of neck, 2 on back, on top of both feet.
    I've had: Tongue, 2 nose, 2 helix