Page 104 of 146 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1456

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Oh man, we could totally have kids and they'd be beautiful.

Amen Brady, amen.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Oh get a room you two!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Hahaha! :P
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Guys this thread is for talking about kids, not making 'em. Go play in the dating thread

Back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by pattehcake View Post
    I find it interesting just how many people are totally unbroody here. I haven't really experienced that until I came on BJS. Maybe because not many people my age talk about the issue of having children or not.
    But hey, I can definitely say that everyone who lacks broodyness - I sure make up for it! I will breed for everyone and forever!
    But in all seriousness - I couldn't wish for anything better than to mother healthy children. It's my ultimate goal. Not that it diminishes my other goals in life, like getting far in my chosen career, having a home, being happy - I'm just saying that being a mother would be incredibly fulfilling to me and I can't wait for the day to flaunt my pregnancy.
    I completely agree, I would like nothing more to go to uni, have a career for a while, get married and become financially stable enough for me to have a kids (most definitely plural) and be able to be a stay at home mum, atleast until they start school when I might work part time. I really cannot wait to fall pregnant and have kids. But hopefully only once I'm in a suitable situation, despite my deep want to be a mum, if I was to have fallen pregnant a young age or even fall pregnant now, I don't know if I could honestly be happy with keeping that child and not being able to give it the best possible life right from the start.
    *dreams*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Hi all.

I have two kids, one of each, but don't live with their mum anymore. I don't know if it's a class thing, but among some of the alternative community it's sometimes seen as "chavvy" to have kids out of wedlock or heaven forbid to be a single parent. We all moan about kids being little ****'s these days, well surely one way to help the world is to bring more kids into it who will be raised to have open minds and accepting, tolerant hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.'
    Don't make me hit you with a hammer, you moody disco ball bastid.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Pahahaha, I love the last comment!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Shuggington View Post
    We all moan about kids being little ****'s these days, well surely one way to help the world is to bring more kids into it who will be raised to have open minds and accepting, tolerant hearts?
    Yeah then they go to school and start mixing with the children who haven't been brought up to the higher standard and overnight your lovely little child becomes a monster.
    Peer pressure does amazing things to nice children when they are been picked on for having some starndards by the mass of little ****'s you talk about!!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    Children Suck!

I hate children. I despise children. In fifty years, I am going to be the old fart that chases kids off his lawn with a yard stick in hand. I also have the urge to kick little kids whenever I walk past them.
    Its people like you that bring a ray of sunshine to my day! seriously lol!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip, 2 x philtrum

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. * Kisses Dungeoneer's cheek *