Thread: OOOOWWWWIIIEEEe

Default OOOOWWWWIIIEEEe

While eating a bacon sandwich I dug the inside of my labret into the roof of my mouth. It's still bleeding after half an hour.

I need to get a smaller bar!

OUCH poor you lol. half an hour? just keep dabbing it i guess, i want my tongue done :(
    When life gives you lemons...put them down your shirt, make your boobs look bigger.

aaaah, there there :(

i remember when i first had my labret. I had to look up to the sky when i chewed for the first 3 or 4 days :shock: What a dick i looked :lol:
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

lol. I've had mine for 5 months now though! Shouldn't really be doing that ny more!

Why did you look up? *looks up to see what it does*

awww

i remember when i first had my labret done, i was sitting at work on my lunch break eating a sarnie ,and the back of the stud got wedged behind my teeth!! i sat there for about 10 mins too petrified to try and unwedge it!! hahahahaha
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.

Oh I bet that really hurt! Mine just dug in and came back out but having it stuck in there! Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by KieraMoon
    Why did you look up? *looks up to see what it does*
    lol, did it work for you? :P

nah, i had to, otherwise i bit the disc on the back of the bar, which yanked it up and away from the hole, so it just hurt A LOT
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

You need a much smaller bar by the sounds of it! Should fit nicely with no gap when your face it untensed i.e. not smiling... Mine's 7mm in length. Did you not get your bar changed 2-3 weeks after the intital piercing?
    Current: Septum, Venoms, Labret, Navel, VCT, Microdermal x 2, Madonna, Lobe x 4
    Retired: Lobe x 1 and Surface (Stomach), Scaffold, Conch

all this talk is making me want a bacon sandwich...
    PIERCINGS < CLICK HERE TO SEE!!!
    Left Ear- Lobe @ 18mm, X 2 Pinna
    Right Ear- Lobe @ 18mm, Scaffold, Conch @ 8mm!
    Snakebites @ 1.6mm, PA @ 8mm
    Retired- Tragus, Eyebrow
    To come: Nape | Clavical | Septum | Bridge

www.myspace.com/iampiercedmarc

Quote Originally Posted by in_delirium
    You need a much smaller bar by the sounds of it! Should fit nicely with no gap when your face it untensed i.e. not smiling... Mine's 7mm in length. Did you not get your bar changed 2-3 weeks after the intital piercing?
    I did, but I've not bothered to get another smaller one since. The one I have now is 9mm (I think) and I have now ordered some smaller ones. I only need to hurt myself once to figure out what I need to do!

Gotta love bacon snaries!