Page 7 of 279 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I havent honestly felt any different since coming off mine. which shocked me at bit as I've been on the pill pretty solidly since I was about 15.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

you wouldn't feel different instantly it has to kinda flush out of your system
    Dream things that never were, and say why not?

-Christine-
    www.meetashlyn.wordpress.com
    http://www.facebook.com/christine.ong87
    Have:

Piercings: 2 on each lobe, helix (left), 4 microdermals on chest
    Tattoo: tattoo of my whippet, Ashlyn on my forearm

Want:
    Piercings:
    microdermals (navel area and 1 more on chest), tragus, conch, daith, helix, nostril, stretched lobes

Tattoos: full back piece design that I've had for a while

True, but with mood swings and such I can imagine they'd change slightly but I remember being the same when i took it to begin with anyway, seems slightly unhelpful to come off it.

I have the implant in my arm, period and pregnant-free for 3 years. Its even more effective than the pill and I dont have to remember much, only to remove it in 3 years! Its about the size of a cotton bud without the buds on the end and I can hardly feel it and I cant see it.
    I was on the pill for about a year and just kept forgetting, what I have now is so much better.
    Last edited by louisesuperstar; 08-16-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    So far; Lobes (normal again) Navel, Conch
    Retired: Lobes (3.2mm & 4 mm), Helix, Sternum (skin diver),Nostril and Rook.
    And coming up: Auricle, anti-eyebrow, smiley

FIRST TATTOO DONE!
    "How can someone so small be so annoying?"... "Its a talent."

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CKstarrr View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Cilest?
    I was prescribed Micro a few months ago because of period pains and then was told that I shouldn't take it because it'll make a skin thing on my arms worse. So I was prescribed Cilest but I'm worried about weight gain etc etc :(

Wen I was on the pill I always had cilest I was fine on them don't recall gaining alot of weight maybe a little but not tons but my boobs got bigger
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

I'm due to start the pill in the next 2 or 3 days, I've been given Microgynon for my first 3 months - has anyone had any bad experiences on that?
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

I've been on Microgynon since I was about 15 and not had any problems with it whatsoever, just keep being a numpty and forget to take it sometimes.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

That's my worry Saz, especially because I dart about between my parents houses a few times a week, I can just see myself leaving the bloody packet at one end and not getting it back for a few days so I wouldn't be protected. Ah well, can't really say till I start taking it.

Has anyone been recommend a time of day to take their pill? My doc told me it didn't matter, as long as it was ideally wityen the same hour every day (but it works up to 12 hours, am I correct?) but my mum keeps saying I should take it first thing in the morning but then it'd be inconsistant if I had a lie in and stuff.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    That's my worry Saz, especially because I dart about between my parents houses a few times a week, I can just see myself leaving the bloody packet at one end and not getting it back for a few days so I wouldn't be protected. Ah well, can't really say till I start taking it.

Has anyone been recommend a time of day to take their pill? My doc told me it didn't matter, as long as it was ideally wityen the same hour every day (but it works up to 12 hours, am I correct?) but my mum keeps saying I should take it first thing in the morning but then it'd be inconsistant if I had a lie in and stuff.
    My doctor just recommended I take it around the same time each day so I usually take it before I go to bed.

I've started carrying my pills with me in my bag in the secret little pocket and I pretty much always have my bag with me so I don't forget them as I have done in the past.

If you have lie ins i'd say take it in the afternoon, set a daily reminder/alarm on your phone to take it
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Aye, I think I'm gonna try and take them at 12 on the dot cause it's easy to remember plus I am always up by then. Thanks for the tips
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo