Page 72 of 279 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Generally they're pretty helpful but I guess it's their job to use the least severe treatment first before moving onto other stuff. It's just very frustrating when you've been through it all before
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

Ah I'm all hormonal and feeling bloated atm. As I've mentioned before I take three packs of my pill, yasmin, in a row, no breaks untill after the third month but I'm feeling like I should be on my period now. I feel stupidly hormonal. That or I'm pregnant, and lets hope I'm not. I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and I wasn't so thank fudge. Just annyoying me as I shouldn't be feeling like this....well technically I should be but only IF I was actually on.
    Sorry just wanted to rant.
    As for the implant and stuff, I don't think I could deal with having the implant let alone the coil, also the injection would be a big nono for me as I have a phobia of needles. I'm stuck on the pill for the rest of my fertile life!

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

I wish it were possible to temporarily get your tubes tied/clamped or whatever you want to call it, i can't take the pill and I would hate to get pregnant right now
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

Scarred_pierced

Lol that would be an interesting idea but I would imagine it being painful. Isn't there something, other than the coil, that clips onto the falopeon tubes....or am i thinking of a vasectomy.....

Well I think I'm just going to shut up as I have no idea what I'm talking about. Btw Melissa the vert labret looks awesome, try using photobucket to put your pics up, upload them and then post the [img] link.

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Lol that would be an interesting idea but I would imagine it being painful. Isn't there something, other than the coil, that clips onto the falopeon tubes....or am i thinking of a vasectomy.....

Well I think I'm just going to shut up as I have no idea what I'm talking about. Btw Melissa the vert labret looks awesome, try using photobucket to put your pics up, upload them and then post the [img] link.

I would be willing to go a surgery route, I don't fancy a sprog yet that much .... but I don't think such a thing is available unfortunately

Yeah thanks that picture was taken just a couple hours after it was done, and pretty late at night so looking a bit worse for wear but yeah I love it... It's half frustration and half laziness that i cannot put my own pics up I think
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

Howz this for a slight fml moment...

I went to the docs yesterday to talk to the trained woman doctor who fits the coil. Spent ages hoping my period would be on and she could just fit it then. Well no such luck. I had my appointment at 8.50 and was not on.... til ruddy 4pm. Bugger!!

Fortunately though she agreed to tag me on to the end of her morning surgery tomorrow so I'll be getting fitted.... ouch..!
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

I'm going to the Sexual Health Clinic tonight to talk to them about getting my implant removed and going onto a 28 day pill. That way I can't forget to take it after the pill free week!
    call me:Tabby, Tab, Tabby-cat...Whatever you like!
    Current Piercings :
    First Holes 1.2mm | Second Holes 1mm | 1.2mm Helix | 1mm Nostril
    Piercing Wish List: Tongue, conch, nipple (x2), VCH
    Tattoos : Hidden pentacle on right hip and Zabi with flower on my left foot

They messed up again. The doc couldn't do Thursday so they asked me to go in at 5pm yesterday...

Dear god it's like being kicked by a horse repeatedly!

The pain subsides quite quickly which was nice but it came back with a vengance over night. Most uncomfortable night's sleep I've had in a long time... Kept waking up feeling ill. I'm hoping tonight will be better. It's still worth it though.
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Take a NSAID (in the US- Advil or Aleve-naproxium sodium or ibuprofen) if you are able. It will help with the cramping. I also know that a hot water bottle or a heating pad helps. The cramps are from your uterus trying to get used to there being something in there. Mine settled down after about 24 hours, and now I don't notice it at all. I will let you know that I did notice it while moving around for the first 2 weeks or so, especially when compressing my lower abdomen (the tight pair of jeans). Its a bit like trying to adapt to a tampon or menstrual cup the first time you use it.
    Have:
    Lobes (gunned at a very young age)
    Forgotten gunned cart. piercing I retired after about a month...couldn't stand catching my
    hair in it anymore
    VCH
    Nipples-migrating...retired 1/11
    Wanting/Planning:
    Nipples back, ASAP. stupid rejection

Thanks for that.

For me the cramping is exactly similar to my very first period but like you say the moving around etc. is like when I first used tampons.

It's strange lol. But for me I think the worst thing about it all apart from the lack of sleep is the having to use pads. They really, really annoy me for some reason - I've not used them in about 7yrs either which I don't think helps. Still I'm going back to tampons tomorrow and then making my move into mooncups and the eco thread!
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

Tattoos

Current: