Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Quote Originally Posted by kuku View Post
    Hmm I like the idea of that... sounds like it would be easier than getting used to the POP, did you gain weight at all (I know I shouldn't go on about it because i'm a small girl anyway but I just brought myself a lot of nice new clothes and want to stay fitting in them lol!)
    TBH I think I've gained a tiny bit of weight but I think that's more cos I eat all day!
    I'm Emma

I have: 2 x 8mm lobes; scaffold; tragus; conch

Tattoo on upper thigh - Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas
    Done by Billy the Bastard
    Custom Inc, Glasgow
    14/09/2010

Crow tattoo by Tiny Miss Becca @ Jayne Doe

Stag tattoo by Piotr Gie @ Rock n Roll Dundee

Fox tattoo by Amy Savage @ Jayne Doe

Gallery - Deviantart - MySpazz
    - EBay

Who would know
    all the reasons you're alone?
    If the seeds were planted firm my dear
    would the branches tear it all apart?

Must be something in the water, my original nurse said I could take yasmin perfectly well knowing my increased risk of breast cancer, second nurse tries to use my mothers death as a scare tactic to get me off it.

Blah blah blah.

I'd get a second opinion before all else.

Boyfriend is far away and busy at the moment so I have some time to play with, I'm going to wait till mum gets off holiday so she can take me to go and get registered at the new doctors (cuz i have no idea where it is!).

I *guess* bleeding for ages and the not having a period for a while *might* be ok *grumble*
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

can i just put my 2p's worth in!
    i was on Logynon for years, came off it and went on to the injection! worst thing i ever did! my skin broke out in spots all over my forehead and even went as far as down my neck. Periods stopped completely, i gained about a stone in weight and was extremely hormonal, really upset over nothing, and then started to suffer with depression. after that, i went on to Micro and that gave me Migraines, since ive come off that ive been migraine free so far!
    the injection works for some, but may not be the solution either!
    x

I think after calming down from my raaaggggeeee if i really have to switch then i'm going on the implant because its the most terrible side-effect free of all the ones out there at the moment and I won't have to remember to take any medication which would be nice. I can also have it taken out if I start having issues from it and its not as invasive a procedure as the hormone coil thing...

Plus free body mod! <3!

GerryLeanne

I have the implant, i love love love it. The useful side of it means i will not get pregnant for 3 years no matter what, and i'm one of the lucky ones who have no periods, moods or anything
    On the 'mod' side of it, the procedure was awesome: no anesthetic, she just rammed this sharp thing in the most sensitive part of my arm, now i feel i can get through any piercing haha. I get to play with it and move it about slightly under my skin, plus every few months it will travel about 6 inches up or down my arm, no pain but it keeps it interesting. It never fails to freak people out. Especially when you tell them to grab it from under your skin and tug it upwards, and then let out a huge yell as if it hurt and they jump out of their skin
    I say go for it, you wont regret it

ooooh freaking people out and randomly moving objects under my skin... this is sounding better and better!

I've been on Cerazette for the last six months. They changed me over from Microgynon because I have quite high blood pressure and apparently the POP is better for controlling it.

I had pretty bad skin for the first three months or so, but it seems to be under control now with regular use of St Ives facial scrub. I'm still a depressing moody b*tch, so no changes there. I don't think I've put on much weight, but it always fluctuated anyway... I've had no periods as such, but I've had an episode of PCB and I had some very mild spotting for a couple of days last month.

My sister was switched over to cerazette last year and didn't have a great time on it (bleed for 3 weeks straight, bad spots etc) but it has settled down for her now... Thing is im in that stubborn ' i dont want to go through that for months' frame of mind... no matter that it'll get better as your body settles down... I hate change! *whines*

Really don't they recommend three months? Then to change over if the problems persist? Thats what I've constantly been told anywhoo..