Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279
Results 2,781 to 2,784 of 2784

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

I never said he was against it, i just meant that the thought of the op itself makes him wince and I can't say I blame him for that! He has been looking up info though and knows it's probably not as bad as he thinks. We are very much set on the no kids idea, and have been for many years - They're just not for us.

Either way I still have my implant for another year and a half so there's still time to mull it over but I honestly can't see anything changing. Thank you both for the info, it's very helpful and we'll surely both be reading up a lot more on it
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

You're welcome my lovely, you fire me a msg on FB whenever you feel like it <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    You're welcome my lovely, you fire me a msg on FB whenever you feel like it <3
    Always appreciated <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I never said he was against it, i just meant that the thought of the op itself makes him wince and I can't say I blame him for that! He has been looking up info though and knows it's probably not as bad as he thinks. We are very much set on the no kids idea, and have been for many years - They're just not for us.

Either way I still have my implant for another year and a half so there's still time to mull it over but I honestly can't see anything changing. Thank you both for the info, it's very helpful and we'll surely both be reading up a lot more on it
    Great - seriously, it isn't nearly as bad as he thinks.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital