Page 278 of 279 FirstFirst ... 178228268269270271272273274275276277278279 LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2784

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

It's been a looooong time since I've experienced anything period related, I'm so uncomfortable right now in the uterine area! Why today of all days, when I've had the last 2.5 years to be uncomfortable!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I really do think there's something up with my periods/cycle. When I had my appendix out, I was told that there was a huge cyst which had burst and had potentially damaged my ovary, at first i wasnt too worried and up until now it never really came to my mind.

I've not been on the pill for around 8 months now (alternative methods etc) and still nothing. I had a tiny period about 3 weeks ater coming off but since then I've had no bloating, no cramps no nothing. I don't really no what to say, I'm not sure I should be worried. I know it can potentially take months/years? to get back to normal but I really hope no lasting damage has happened.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Because id be in deep do do if it wasnt for you guys but i got my last shot on the 17th december, 12 weeks is the 10th march right?
    I honestly cannot tell you how much i miss doctors at home! getting anything here is such a faff.. for my shot i have to see a doctor who gives me a prescription, go find a pharmacy to go and buy said shot then wander back to the doctors and hope i can be fit in.. What takes 2 minutes at home takes me about 2 hours here.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Random questiom but thought i might as well ask here...

Recently used a Canesten pessary, which are not available in the US. Is it supposed to make you bleed?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Random questiom but thought i might as well ask here...

Recently used a Canesten pessary, which are not available in the US. Is it supposed to make you bleed?
    I Googled the side effects and bleeding is one of them but they advise you tell your doctor or pharmacist if you experience it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks i could not find that. I found a couple weird pregnamcy forums with really bad spelling but nothing else...

Thanks
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Hellooo dead thread! No particular reason, just want to air some thoughts.

So next July, I'm gonna be turning 30 and it's got me thinking. By that time, hubs and I would have been together for almost 12 years. During that 12 years, I'll have spent 6 years on the pill and 6 years with an implant. Now, we're pretty adamant that kids never have been, and never will be a thing for us, so I've really been thinking about sterilisation. I don't wanna be filling myself with hormones for the next 20 or so years. My first idea was to suggest to hubs that he have the op, it's quicker and easier than the female alternative and, from what I've read, doctors are more likely to say yes to him. Hubs wasn't entirely thrilled at the thought but he is researching it, bless him. I just asked him to think about it, not going to force him, of course. Honestly though, I'd be more than happy to get it done myself - I even suggested we get done together! Although I did say don't be surprised if they say yes to him but not to me. I'm trying to read up on experience from people in the same situation but it's really difficult. Almost all stories I can find are from people who already have kids, so that's not really helpful.

No real point to this, just been thinking about it a lot.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Please feel free to ask me anything, my husband had his vasectomy last year
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Seriously - he should get a vasectomy. It is the best and easiest solution.
    If he's not prepared to do that in preference to you getting sterilised - well, in my opinion you need a new husband. Sorry about the bluntness of that.

We've got 2 kids and I didn't think twice about it once we decided we were definitely having no more.
    It was quick and easy - had a meeting with someone who checked that it was right for us and that we understood it wasn't reversible so that meant no kids in the future.
    Once happy, we made an appointment for the op. I was in and out in less than an hour, a bit sore for a couple of days and had to take it easy - which I milked for all it was worth!
    I've had no problems.

Also, my 2p worth - 30 isn't old. I'd hold off for a few more years. Just to be sure.

As per Boo - feel free to ask me anything.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I have to admit I wanted to get sterilised over him getting a vasectomy. Reasons being I have a child, he doesn't and he's also 7 years younger than me.

However, as they don't do Essure anymore and I'm not a good candidate for surgery he went for the vasectomy. He was 28 when he first mentioned it to a GP, 29 when he saw the consultant and had it done when he was 30. As per usual he didn't get the grilling I did (he was just informed it was permanent whereas I got the whole "BUT WHAT IF YOUR SON DIIIIIIED????" sigh).

He, like me, has MH issues and knows that bringing a baby into things is not going to be fair on the child or on him along with lots of other reasons that we have talked about for several years and never waivered on. We also spoke about kids when we got together and I let him know that I very likely wouldn't be having more and he was fine with it. It sounds like you have both had a lot of time to think it over and understand things fine.

As above, the op was in/out he drove there and drove back and was just a bit tender. He was lucky too and got it done at our private BMI hospital via the NHS.

Only downside was that for the past year his samples have been coming back positive. But after seeing his consultant again a couple of weeks ago we have found out that although there is sperm they're few in number and non-motile. So we're good to go after a year of back and forth lol