Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Thank you lovely, I'll be okay - I don't have a choice xx
    Last edited by wallflower; 06-13-2014 at 10:10 PM.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

What do you think of the name Lua? Pronounced literally like loo-uh.
    It's currently her second middle name and is the name of one of my favourite songs... and I'm falling more and more in love!
    Current name is Pixie Maggie Lua White. Contemplating Lua Maggie White. Maggie is my mum's name.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I really like Pixie Lua Maggie White
    Me and my mum often give everything a second name. She calls me Alyssa Rose, one of the cats is windy fish and the dogs were Curtis jabes and Luca Ann aha. But anyway the point of my pointless story is how cute does Pixie Lua sound?!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I prefer Lua as a first name as I think Lua White works better than Pixie White, especially once she's no longer a baby/child. Just my opinion though. That said, I remember reading that you liked Violet, and personally I prefer that to both Lua and Pixie.

Quote Originally Posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    I prefer Lua as a first name as I think Lua White works better than Pixie White, especially once she's no longer a baby/child. Just my opinion though. That said, I remember reading that you liked Violet, and personally I prefer that to both Lua and Pixie.
    I actually agree with all of this! I really like Lua though ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I get that a lot with Pixie haha - how it would translate to an adult. But I figure if Dr Pixie from Embarrassing Bodies can carry it off, this bebe can too haha! Ack, I dunno what I prefer.

^ good point maybe wait until she's born and then name her? She might be born and just 'look' like a Lua or a Pixie. Or something completely different.

though, personally, I'd be more inclined to go with Lua just because I've never heard of ANYONE being called it and it just sounds so damn pretty.

btw, completely off topic, my gamertag on Xbox live is VioletPixiee (had to go with two e's GAH :() so I'm going to argue you have an excellent taste in names :3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I think Pixie is a tough name to carry off as an adult because it comes with certain connotations of what you might look like, too. The same with names like Bonnie etc.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    I think Pixie is a tough name to carry off as an adult because it comes with certain connotations of what you might look like, too. The same with names like Bonnie etc.
    I agree. Same with names like Willow, Grace etc. I realise that a name is a name, and not a physical description, imagine if Pixie is a bit of a bruiser when she is born or has quite heavy features. It could potentially lead to some teasing at school etc. That said, it's your pregorative to call your daughter whatever you like!

Yeah, I'm wary of giving her an open can of worms from the day she's born if you know what I mean? Of course, with some of the names floating about nowadays there's every chance it (Pixie) might not be as "different" when she's starting school as it is/used to be but... eh, idk. On the one hand, I don't want to open her up to crap from birth - on the other, I don't want to decide what to name my baby based on other peoples inability to treat everyone with respect. Hmm!

I have an online friend with a daughter named Pixie - she suits it to the bone! Although doesn't really look pixie-ish, she just really suits it.