Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    So... I think my thrush is slowly going away. Yesterday and today, I've only had one or 2 bouts of being a little uncomfortable with a slight itch. It's also no longer sore to pee or wipe (sorry).

I'm meant to be at the nurse getting swabs tomorrow... I've already spoken about how much I'm pooping myself - don't know whether to cancel or not :\ knowing me, I'll cancel and, that very day, be plagued with the itch! Bahh.

Honestly, I think you should go. I know you are dreading it, but maybe if you can get through having the swabs done, the whole invasive examination thing will be one less thing to worry about when you are in labour. Also, if it is thrush, it is best to clear it up now as I can't imagine it will be very pleasant post-labour when things are already likely to be a bit sore. Good luck!

Yeah, I'm going.. Been up on and off all night and thrown up :( ughhh
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I didn't go :\ I haven't had even a hint of a symptom in a couple of days though

28 weeks yesterday. Also broke the mirror.

I don't know if you'll be able to see this? She's not kicking, just shifting about. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...16914158884124
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Hehe that video is adorable !
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

It's creepy hahaha the past couple of days, she's been shifting a lot - I'm guessing down to her feeling my stress levels - so my stomach is constantly rippling.

Normally being able to see babies kick freaks me out, but the moving around is so cute!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yeah that's nothing compared to when she really gets going with the kicks lol! She's facing my back though so that's rare.

Rescan was tonight.

chubber...

Weighing in at 3lb 1oz

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

aww
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

In the second and fifth photos, she looks like she's smiling <3
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'