Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

Ive had no trouble at all with being on microgynon 30. I've been on it since I was 16 and I'm now 23. The only thing I'm worried about is being on it for so long! Sorry to hear all the problems people have been having finding the right one!

I've heard that about microgynon too and migraines. I was taken off a pill once and put on the mini pill due to headaches, that was a long time ago though. I've been back on microgynon for just over two years and my dr is starting to make noises that he wants me off it. Apparently the risks increase once you get to 35, which I now am..... I have no idea where I go from here..... I am on it partly due to really heavy painful periods and I don't want to go back to those again. hope you can get it sorted x
    Piercings: 6 x lobe (3 each ear), conch (L), helix (L), scaffold/industrial (R), Nostril (R), Navel, VCH

Had: 2 x tragus

Planned: tongue, rook, snug

Tattoos: lizard (left foot), key and my fiance's name (right foot), butterfly (right hip), sun and my son's name(nape of neck), tree (top of right arm), meditating buddha (left arm), owl (right forearm), beatles manuscript (left forearm), lady bird (right wrist), flower (right wrist), 'Let it Go' (left wrist)

Interesting. I've been on microgynen for six months. I literally opened strip one of pack three last night, and threw it back up at three am (would love to know if it absorbed actually, as I can't remember the time frame- but I'd doubt it if I knew since my tea from about ten hours previously came up too). Sorry about TMI. Despite the fact that for the last couple of months I've had fluid retention headaches and been having to take water tablets as soon as my period rolls round (which still lasts about nine days- ie. I'm back on the pill and still bleeding) I hadn't connected that the pills could be causing it. I guess I'll observe how things go for a couple of months and mention it to my GP if need be. Sadly my body doesn't seem to like hormonal contraception- I seem to suffer MORE when tampered with :-(
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Does anyone have any experience with the implant Nexplanon and a loss of libido? Been on it for a year now after I was fed up of taking a pill every day and my sex-drive has been non-existant! Been wondering if thats why it is a contraceptive as it makes you not want to have sex
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

I was on microgynon 30 for a year when I was 13 and it was honestly the worse pill I've been on. Loestrin was ok but my doctor said the oestrogen was affecting me so I've been put on mercilon which is an even lower pill but doesn't have oestrogen or progesterone in, it's one of those. My only problem is my periods are coming on late in my 7 day break on it. I've been on it for 3 months. This month I came off it on monday and today (saturday) my period has started. I'll be going back on the pill on monday and hope its off soon because I have an exam on tuesday :(
    Piercings: Tongue Piercing (1.6mm), Tragus (Left Ear - 1.2mm), Navel (1.6mm) Central Labret Pierced (1.2mm), Conch (Right ear - 1.2mm)
    Retired: Left Nostrill, Right Nostril (x2), Septum Piercing, Helix (x2), Collarbone Piercing, Tragus (Right ear), Scaffold, Eyebrow
    Tattoo's: ​Stars with swirls on left foot. Owl on right thigh (want cover up). Butterflies on wrist.

I've had my implant for about 8 months and I haven't noticed a difference
    has: 2x lobes 8mm - septum 4mm - tongue 4mm - conch 5mm - 1 tattoo

had: labret - dahlias - conch - nipples - 2x microdermals

soon: conch punch - nipples - 2x traguses - 2x outer labia - more tattoos

So after only a week of being on Dianette, I've found it's a lot less forgiving when you miss a pill than femodine is. Also my chest hurts :( Always seems to after I change to a diff pill though.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Raar, gotta go make an appointment to get my implant replaced. Not gonna be fun :(
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

I had my implant replaced a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't as bad as I expected, but it took ages.
    Heather

Left Ear: 3 x Lobes (10, 3, 1.6mm), 4mm Conch Punch, Tragus, Helix, Forward Helix
    Right Ear: 3 x Lobes (10, 1.6, 1.6mm), Rook, Conch
    Nostril (R), Septum, Navel

Tattoos: Thistle/Celtic Knot, Pentagram

Tumblr

I started the pill about 3 weeks ago. I like it so far because I started it mid-cycle and was able to postpone my period by a couple weeks.
    The only thing is, I think it's giving me headaches.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!