Page 10 of 279 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception, Conception, Pregnancy and more

happyone

Quote Originally Posted by CKstarrr View Post
    Aaah i'm a bit apprehencious about Cilest even though it depends on the person and a lot of people have been taking it for years and are fine and eveyrhting I've heard and read so many bad things about Cilest aaah fingers crossed haha..
    thats just it, it depends on the person. that goes for all of the pills and jags and implant options out there. It all just depends on the person. Guess there is an element of trial and error to find what suits you best.. but you know your body, and you will feel if it is working for you or not. Give it a month or two and see how you feel fingers crossed

Ive been on Cilest for about 3ish years, and it's been fine for me. Skin is better than it ever was, but that may be due to age really. No mood swings or anything, although it does'nt do wonders for your sex drive...

I was on Microgynon but that gave me migraines, and made me into a complete psycho b*tch. Like, to the point where it was obvious it had only started when I started that pill and stopped when I stopped taking it!

I do wanna get the implant, partially cos I work temp jobs, I'm always working different hours and shifts so it's hard for me to make appointments, and I can't always get to the walk-in place.

I spoke to a nurse last time I was at the clinic, and she basically said that every other option was crap and I was better off on the pill... So I think she was a bit unprofessional to be honest. I think Ill have to shop around for a new clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    although it does'nt do wonders for your sex drive...
    I don't think any form of hormonal contraception does your sexlife any favours...

I dunno, the microgynon didn't mess with it too much, but it did turn me into a lunatic...

Eh, the microgynon made me feel such a lack of sex drive. Cilest was alright. But the best so far is the Implanon.
    call me:Tabby, Tab, Tabby-cat...Whatever you like!
    Current Piercings :
    First Holes 1.2mm | Second Holes 1mm | 1.2mm Helix | 1mm Nostril
    Piercing Wish List: Tongue, conch, nipple (x2), VCH
    Tattoos : Hidden pentacle on right hip and Zabi with flower on my left foot

I've either been on microgynon or cerazette since I turned 18. I remember my sex drive being a lot higher when I was in my mid teens... so it's either an effect of the hormones, or I've developed female sexual dysfunction.

The amusing thing is when you discuss it with a nurse and they suggest you have sex even when you don't want to... out of love for your partner. It makes sense, but what a way to put it!

I was in my early teens when I was on Microgynon (like 14-15) so I guess you do have a high sex drive at that age anyway... But now I'm still young so I fully blame the pill!

Dianette has a habit of killing my sex drive... but it's amazing for PCOS symptoms, so I'm loathe to come off it (tried loads of others, none had the same effect), so I just deal with the sex drive thing by making sure I think about sex reguarly And to be fair... for some reason, I ain't having any troubles since Mr Katie came on the scene
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

It's odd, I've been on Microgynon since I was 15, 20 now and this year my sex drive has been fairly high, though it wasn't before.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    It's odd, I've been on Microgynon since I was 15, 20 now and this year my sex drive has been fairly high, though it wasn't before.
    I hope that happens to me if my doctor won't let change when I go and ask for like the third or fourth time, haha. I've also been on Microgynon since I was 15 and my sex drive just gets more non-existant every year. Poor boyfriend!