Thread: Crusts On Apadravya

Default Crusts On Apadravya

Ok i need help. Ive had my apadravya for about 3.5 months. Initially pierced with 14g but now its 12g. It dosent hurt no more unless i pull it really hard. The problem is every single day i get crust on the top. Its really annoying. I dont know if its normal or what. I really like the piercing but idk if i should take it off and just leave the pa because the crusts are annoying. So can anyone please tell me if its normal . The crust gets on the top ball and its not alot like before

Sounds like normal lymph which means the piercing is still healing - these ones can take up to a year to settle down so try not to change the jewellery again as it won't help.

You need to be continuing your sea salt soaks in order to help with this crust as the soaks will gently clean it away without damaging the piercing!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

I agree, my apadravya took over 6 months to heal. And after stretching (which is always difficult with an apadravya) I had to soak some more. The bottom line is that this type of piercing is a straight up project. Ha ha...

Worth it though!

That is normal, nothing to worry about.