Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Older mothers

i cant wait to get free medication again. everyone here cant believe it when i say everything is free for kids. it will help a whole lot considering just 1 med he takes is $65 for just 2 weeks supply. general living is also cheaper back in the uk, food is so much cheaper and clothing, imagine paying 10 pound for 1 kids t-shirt! its just stupid how high prices are here.
    so yes hopefully i wont notice the difference
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

tbh as iv said before, i wish being a single mum was a ticket to free cash... it really isnt, i think some ppl need to actualy read up on it before thinkin we get free this an free that, cause we dont.
    Thats the case if you're a normal single mum - however should you be one of the vast army of scaffy single mums then it really is free cash. I know of folk who just pop them out to get the stuff rolling in and they get every payment under the sun - it actually hurts them financially to work.
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

A friend of mine had a baby at 18, and lives with her boyfriend, and they get enough money that they live in a nice 2 bedroom flat, and neither of them work... She explained what all the benefits were the other day but I dont remember now...

To be honest, I plan to be a younger Mum, partially because me and the boyf wanted kids in our mid 20's but theres 3 years between us, so we've compramised in that we'll wait til I'm about 23. By that time I feel Ill have enough experience of the world to be able to teach a child, but still have the energy to run around with them, plus plenty of time to have another kid if I wanted to!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567