Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dark Art Tattoo Studio XXX BAD EXPERIENCE XX

Exclamation Dark Art Tattoo Studio XXX BAD EXPERIENCE XX

Well I thought I would try a new tattoo studio as I have recently moved to Warrington from Birmingham.

I went along to Dark Art Tattoo on Orford Lane Warrington and went in to check them out.
    Even thought they had clinical waste stacked up in the corner and did not cover the spray bottle so they were cross contaminating between customers I though well Iíll see what he can do.

They tattooist a small chubby balding guy called Dave he seemed pleasant enough I told him what I wanted and I booked myself in.

I then had my tattoo outline done which he did all by freehand work which seemed impressive at first until a several friends of mine commented and laughed that the design was not symmetrical and the outline was thicker on one side of the design to the other???
    The design is on my back so I was not able to see the tattoo whilst he was tattooing otherwise I certainly would of commented and asked him what the hell he was doing!!

I returned to Dark Art Tattoo Studio on Orford Lane to see why the chubby guy Dave made the mistake and I was only told that he thought it seemed fine.

Just thought I would highlight this incase other were thinking of using his not so good services.
    I`ll be going Saz`s next time!!!

Exclamation Dark Art Tattoo Warrington xxx Bad Experience xxx

Quote Originally Posted by matt31 View Post
    Well I thought I would try a new tattoo studio as I have recently moved to Warrington from Birmingham.

I went along to Dark Art Tattoo on Orford Lane Warrington and went in to check them out.
    Even thought they had clinical waste stacked up in the corner and did not cover the spray bottle so they were cross contaminating between customers I though well Iíll see what he can do.

They tattooist a small chubby balding guy called Dave he seemed pleasant enough I told him what I wanted and I booked myself in.

I then had my tattoo outline done which he did all by freehand work which seemed impressive at first until a several friends of mine commented and laughed that the design was not symmetrical and the outline was thicker on one side of the design to the other???
    The design is on my back so I was not able to see the tattoo whilst he was tattooing otherwise I certainly would of commented and asked him what the hell he was doing!!

I returned to Dark Art Tattoo Studio on Orford Lane to see why the chubby guy Dave made the mistake and I was only told that he thought it seemed fine.

Just thought I would highlight this incase other were thinking of using his not so good services.
    I`ll be going Saz`s next time!!!

Do you have a photo of your tattoo?
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

you should move this to the tattoo section. and a pic would be good. just post it with out the http and it will be allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalina View Post
    "thats one fit pigeon"
    Michael
    Piercings
    Double Tragus, Septum
    Retired
    Central Labret, Surface piercing (on arm), Central Lip Ring, Double Tragus
    Want
    Lobes Stretched 8mm, Upper cartilage Piercings,MD's

surreel

Quote Originally Posted by matt31 View Post
    And you didn't walk out at this point?

I'd of been out that door quicker than you say 'Wow, look at his mohawk!'

Definately with Wayne on this one, I'd have walked out.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

exactly

i wouldve and have walked right out the door

cheers
    froovs

Gief pictures.

Pwned.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

While we're on the advising people about bad work... visit

crazy art tattoos dot co dot uk and click on portfolio.

I'm also with those who said they'd walk out when they spotted the clinical waste pile!!
    Last edited by moondent; 07-25-2009 at 12:38 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast