Thread: What are you looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I'm craving a holiday too!! Maximum relaxation and good food, yes please!

Where bouts you off to?
    Side in Turkey
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Side in Turkey
    Ahhh very nice I've heard Side had a good mix of everything Always had a good time in Turkey but wish I'd gone this time of year too... I found it waaaaay too hot in September!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Ahhh very nice I've heard Side had a good mix of everything Always had a good time in Turkey but wish I'd gone this time of year too... I found it waaaaay too hot in September!
    I went once in August and it was 50c in the shade! I go sooo sunburnt on the first day that I spent almost the whole first week in bed until my mum forced me out.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I went once in August and it was 50c in the shade! I go sooo sunburnt on the first day that I spent almost the whole first week in bed until my mum forced me out.
    Yeah the time I went in early September (probably about 9 years ago) it was the ass-end of a heat wave and was pushing 50c too,... I was so shocked at just how hot that was!!! The first afternoon we couldn't bring ourselves to leave the hotel room either :P We just hugged the aircon near the balcony XD

Luckily for us there was a huge storm that night and the temp dropped to the late 30's which was just about manageable,... the rep was saying the previous two weeks had been that hot consistently.

Literally my idea of a nightmare,.. I'm not that great with heat (very pale and freckly :P ) and love to keep myself busy and sight-see D:
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 04-22-2016 at 11:53 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

Yeah it does seem to have it all fortunately. I wanted to go somewhere a little quieter than Marmaris etc. Yeah I went in July a while back and it was mid-high 40's, I got heat rash and was pretty miserable for most of it. The weather this time is gonna be lush being around high 20's
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Looking forward to Game of Thrones. I've been excited for months now. Only a few days!
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Yeah it does seem to have it all fortunately. I wanted to go somewhere a little quieter than Marmaris etc. Yeah I went in July a while back and it was mid-high 40's, I got heat rash and was pretty miserable for most of it. The weather this time is gonna be lush being around high 20's
    Ah I stayed just south of Marmaris in Ichmeler! We took some excursions from there and it seemed much too busy for me too!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Ah I stayed just south of Marmaris in Ichmeler! We took some excursions from there and it seemed much too busy for me too!
    We went to Kusadasi when we were there. It was a choice between there or Marmaris. My friend has been to Olu Deniz a lot (is that the spelling?) and absolutely loves it there!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    We went to Kusadasi when we were there. It was a choice between there or Marmaris. My friend has been to Olu Deniz a lot (is that the spelling?) and absolutely loves it there!
    Oooo that's supposed to have stunning beaches
    The second time I went we stayed near Bodrum which was pretty nice too but I'd looooove to visit Olu Deniz!

We did a few excursions which were out of this world awesome. We spent one night in a different hotel to visit Pummakalle and then Epheses.
    Also took a trip to Cleopatras Beech which was stunning. They have armed guards there making sure you steal no sand loool!
    We also did the Dalyan mud baths and river trip to turtle beech and I saw real sea turtles for the first time ever <3 <3
    Ahhh man I'm getting exited for you haha
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Oooo that's supposed to have stunning beaches
    The second time I went we stayed near Bodrum which was pretty nice too but I'd looooove to visit Olu Deniz!

We did a few excursions which were out of this world awesome. We spent one night in a different hotel to visit Pummakalle and then Epheses.
    Also took a trip to Cleopatras Beech which was stunning. They have armed guards there making sure you steal no sand loool!
    We also did the Dalyan mud baths and river trip to turtle beech and I saw real sea turtles for the first time ever <3 <3
    Ahhh man I'm getting exited for you haha
    Ah yeah we went to Ephesus. I hated it at the time, I think I was only 14. I refused to go in the House of the Virgin Mary because I was bored and too hot. I kick myself when I think about it now, because I'd love to visit again and wish I'd gone in!
    Sarah