Thread: What are you looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm looking forward to having a lie-in on either one of the 2 days, not sure which, and on the other, going into the city (which I hardly ever do since bus money and lack of time) and getting a tasty KFC and getting a new bra. I need a new one, somehow the last night I went clubbing I lost it. I wasn't even wearing it! Seriously, my room isn't that big, I've looked everywhere for it, this is crazy >.<

I'm also looking forward to the easter break when I can go home and see my Dizzy again =) I went home 4 weeks into the start of this term for a weekend, and Mum was saying how I was gonna be coming back at the end of the term. But the term is 10 weeks for us, so I'm halfway through being away for 6 weeks, and Mum still seemed to think it was 4 weeks. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive not seeing Dizzy for 6 whole weeks! It's been 3 so far and I can't stand being away from her any more. I'll have to Skype her this weekend just so she knows I'm still around.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Not living in halls of residence any more. Will be great to live with people I've actually chosen to live with and to not feel uncomfortable going into my kitchen. Not long to go now, thankfully.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Getting my tattoo a week tomorrow!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Bedtime.

I've been working excessively hard - both mental and physical work for months with hardly a break and I am utterly shattered.
    Today it is very hot and it has pushed me over the edge - I need a holiday, but an early night will do!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Holiday, in 2 weeks, sun, sea, sand and lazing around. Not had a holiday like that for....18 years and even that wasn't that relaxing lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Holiday, in 2 weeks, sun, sea, sand and lazing around. Not had a holiday like that for....18 years and even that wasn't that relaxing lol
    I'm craving a holiday too!! Maximum relaxation and good food, yes please!

Where bouts you off to?
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Not living in halls of residence any more. Will be great to live with people I've actually chosen to live with and to not feel uncomfortable going into my kitchen. Not long to go now, thankfully.
    I loved halls until I hated halls!!!
    Was a proper eye opener as to how bitchy and two faced some people can be.
    I'd been at all girls schools all my life and never experienced the level or horrible girls than in my halls towards the second part of the year.

I ended up moving in with 4 guy mates for the next few years and loved it. So chilled out and drama free :P
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Going on holiday with hubby and our daughter. Less then 4 weeks to go Then it's 11 days with great food, pool, beach and sun.
    Piercings:
    • Navel
    • 8mm lobes
    • 2nd & 3rd lobes 1.6 mm
    • Nipples
    • Left nostril

Tattoos on left wrist, nape and upper back.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Honestly, I'm probably looking forward to Monday the most. I have an errand that I didn't do today (not my fault), and I'll be done with the horrible back-to-my-hometown trip, which I rather hate. But I'm also looking forward to May 8-9, when I'll be coming back. There's also a concert on May 13th that I may go to.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I'm really looking forward to tonight and this weekend. Tonight my niece and my boyfriend will come over and then this weekend all of us will go to a fantasy fair, for which I still need to finish my costume... AAAAAH.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow