Thread: What are you looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    This is a bit weird to look forward to, but I'm looking forward to Monday because I'll get some medical exams done. I'll finally make a step towards finding out what the eff has been wrong with me lately, it's either a thyroid disorder or polycystic ovary syndrome. I'm sorry if this is TMI for anyone, but it's all I can think about the last few days!
    I understand that, I hope whatever answers you get you get treated and get better/stable if possible
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I hope old you get some answers, I have psco so if it is I can lend an ear
    Thank you <3 I will let you know if it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I understand that, I hope whatever answers you get you get treated and get better/stable if possible
    Thank you, H, hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted because I want to "catch" whatever it is as early as possible.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Thank you, H, hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted because I want to "catch" whatever it is as early as possible.
    I hear you hun! I wish my problems got caught years ago or I wouldn't have permanent damage.

Let us know how you get on <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

marathoning a lot of good movies

1. Rock society event this Thursday.
    2. Going to a metal night that I haven't been to before this Saturday.
    3. Taekwondo social the week after on Wednesday.
    4. Rock society bar crawl on Saturday.
    5. My mum receiving her Mother's day present, which I'm really excited for because I know she'll love it. It's a book in a series by my favourite author, who has become one of her favourite authors since my auntie and I introduced her to him. It's just really cool to be able to share books with my family like that, and I know she'll be so happy to receive it.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Really out of character, but I'm actually looking forward to getting my hair cut

I used to cut my own hair for years, but discovered a little gem of a hair dresser, who I haven't visited for over a year now and am going back to tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure he works alone, as I've never seen another stylist there. When I first visited it was really weird just the two of us in a salon, but I quickly felt so comfortable and chilled out. He uses "salt therapy" and all the walls and ceilings are made from salt.
    It's such a relaxing atmosphere, and he will play any music you like. The total opposite of any hair dressing experience I have ever had before.

Here's a little piccy if anyone's interested of this unique Salon

So, I'm very exited for tomorrow!

The reason I've decided to get my hair restyled and then will colour it at home this week, is that I'm planning on getting my Rook pierced next week. Which I'm both exited and terrified about!!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

@Nox: It looks awesome!! You're right, it does sound very different from the typical hair salon experience. Good luck for the rook too!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Going away Sunday night / Monday night with Nick
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

@Nox: It looks awesome!! You're right, it does sound very different from the typical hair salon experience. Good luck for the rook too!
    Bah! He called me to cancell when I was literally outside the salon. _.
    Hes come down with some stomach thing (really didnt wanna ask details hah) and, remembering my hair is long and takes at least an hour, asked to reschedule.
    Pretty gutted, but he's the one physically suffering so popped in anyway to say hi and rebook for tomorrow.
    If he's still sick I may view it as a sign from the universe that it's not the right time to be getting my rook peirced o_o
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Got my school reunion on Saturday, which I am NOT looking forward to. But I'm going out afterwards and I'm looking forward to that.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."