Thread: What are you looking forward to?

Christmas day. Only because it's a day off!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

This month? Christmas, seeing my family, works party and finishing work for two weeks

So far for next year, tattoo session in January (framed quirky cat) slipknot gig in February and download festival in June

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

3.30 tomorrow, I have a whole 21.5 hours off of work

..I'm not looking forward to the resultant 10.5 hour turnaround on tues/wed.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post

I feel your pain with the turnaround.. I have an 8 hour tomorrow :( (I've been getting them every week for the last 3 or 4 weeks because I'm getting the nights every weekend)

Wednesday I'm going for a Christmas meal with my friends and Thursday it's Crap Christmas Jumper night! Then the next day I'm really looking forward to is Christmas Eve. Baking with my friend and then drinks at mine before we go into town.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yay for time off!!!

I could cry I'm so quiet with work :'(

Least this is the 2nd year in a row I'm not working xmas day!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ah Sarah that sounds crap!! I'm going to be such a grumpy bear on Wednesday, but all I have to do is get through an itty 8.5 hour shift and then I get to go get a manicure, HD brows and LVL lashes done as an early birthday present to myself!

H I think you're so quiet because everyone is currently queueing in Lush! We've had multiple occurrences of the queue looping the entire shop and reaching back to the door over the last few days!

Looking forward to Wednesday night (beauty therapy, woo!), Thursday (seeing my mum and grandad early on and then early birthday pizza party), Friday (my birthdaaaaaaay) and Saturday (seeing all the parent's and Nick's bro). Busy busy busy few days!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I was dreading this turnaround but I actually feel alright. The pit boss sent someone out to send me home early so I was in bed by 6:15 and probably asleep before half past. Then I only woke up once an hour before I had to get up and fell right back to sleep. Clearly the my lack of sleep has caught up to me! I can't wait for my days off!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

H I think you're so quiet because everyone is currently queueing in Lush! We've had multiple occurrences of the queue looping the entire shop and reaching back to the door over the last few days!
    Yeah, I'm unfortunate to have a job where there's no link or ties to anything at xmas in fact Dec-Feb is usually abysmal. Close to just calling it a day anyway but I can't not try and work, if only I could consider getting a "normal" job!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yeah, I'm unfortunate to have a job where there's no link or ties to anything at xmas in fact Dec-Feb is usually abysmal. Close to just calling it a day anyway but I can't not try and work, if only I could consider getting a "normal" job!
    Same, winter can be very very quiet for us. Last winter was particularly bad, I had no work from mid-December til mid-March, and I was one of the lucky ones - some guys had nothing from October!
    I was meant to be back out on a platform as of today but the client company decided to pull the plug on us early. No idea when I'll be working next now. Maybe next week, maybe next month. Maybe March.

Makes a nice change from supermarket work though, ye gods >< had enough of supermarket seasonal crap to last me a lifetime.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Same, winter can be very very quiet for us. Last winter was particularly bad, I had no work from mid-December til mid-March, and I was one of the lucky ones - some guys had nothing from October!
    I was meant to be back out on a platform as of today but the client company decided to pull the plug on us early. No idea when I'll be working next now. Maybe next week, maybe next month. Maybe March.

Makes a nice change from supermarket work though, ye gods >< had enough of supermarket seasonal crap to last me a lifetime.
    Horrid isn't it? My ex was moaning as he was quiet at work, least he gets paid for it!!

I don't miss working in customer service though lol!