Page 52 of 650 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you looking forward to?

by this time on the 5th september (4 weeks today) i should have my tattoo done and have had it for 5 hours now
    Gemma xx
    Current:
    2 x lobes each ear
    tragus
    nostril
    Left wirst Tattoo- Margaret
    Want:
    venoms, snug, helix
    Upcoming:
    nothing :(

Holiday at the end of the month
    Mike

Piercings owned: 24mm Lobes.

Tatoo's: Lots.

Masters course starting in september and getting a job.
    Last edited by ZaraLynziHodson; 08-09-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Getting my eyebrow pierced, I might be able to get it done tomorrow.
    Current piercings: Lobes 18mm
    Retired: Septum, Eyebrow,
    Orbital, Central labret
    Wish list: High Snug, Septum punch (6mm), Conch Punch (8mm)

I'm Nathan

Last fm/Tumblr

Holding my daughter in my arms. I miss her so damned much. 'tis the reason I cannot sleep tonight. I lay there trying to sleep, and all I want to do is see her dimpled cheeks, her curly hair falling gently over her rosy cheeks. I want to take her to the beach again and have the kind of fun we had. Building sandcastles, giggling as the stones splashed into the sea, watching her make mincemeat of an ice-cream. Seeing her play with Becky like they've always known each other.

I also look forward to the next scan of Dawn and I's baby. To know that he or she is growing well, and see him/her kicking again! We saw the baby kicking during the last scan, it was delightful. I look forward to feeling the random prods of baby's elbow and seeing it move across Dawn's stomach like a mole under the earth.

I look forward to a good nights sleep.

I look forward to oatcakes.

My second year of college starting this Tuesday! :-D Yay I'll really do a much better job this year lol couldn't really do worse !! :-D Kiddin.

Oh and as today is my and my lovely lovely babykins' 7 month anniversary I'm reeeaally looking forward to seeing him in two weeks! TWO WEEKS BABY!! :-D
    a man's word is his bond

Quote Originally Posted by Niiick View Post
    Holding my daughter in my arms. I miss her so damned much. 'tis the reason I cannot sleep tonight. I lay there trying to sleep, and all I want to do is see her dimpled cheeks, her curly hair falling gently over her rosy cheeks. I want to take her to the beach again and have the kind of fun we had. Building sandcastles, giggling as the stones splashed into the sea, watching her make mincemeat of an ice-cream. Seeing her play with Becky like they've always known each other.

I also look forward to the next scan of Dawn and I's baby. To know that he or she is growing well, and see him/her kicking again! We saw the baby kicking during the last scan, it was delightful. I look forward to feeling the random prods of baby's elbow and seeing it move across Dawn's stomach like a mole under the earth.

That is actually adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkvix View Post
    15th august piercing people
    hey pinkvix... when i get back from usa, i'd like to pay you a visit where ever you workin' and get a piercing from you... i have a retired belly button one (wonky cos of long scar on torso) but would like to look at my options of maybe having a piercing under that... lower bellybutton?... still don't know the correct term for it...
    "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig (1948-)

Quote Originally Posted by Niiick View Post

so sweet!!! :0) good to hear a bloke talking all gooey about his babies
    "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig (1948-)

Stretching to 6g sometime next month and hopefully having a new tattoo done soon.
    Current mods: 8g lobes(Goal of 0g), and three tattoo's.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.