Thread: What are you looking forward to?

Getting a new car Saturday.( first post )

Im looking forward to the Belladrum Tartan Heart festival up where i live in a few weeks. Its a small festival but its a good way to meet people and have a good time.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Tattoo tomorrow
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

My mate had a miscarriage, and she's having a 'last night of drinking' before they try for another, so I'm looking forward to a glamrock night of fun!!But at the same time it's a sad reason, that I hesitate to be 'excited' for... If that makes sense
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I'm off to Center Parcs tomorrow which means I'm spending the night at Dom's tonight. I dunno why but I'm stupidly excited now. I'll see you all on Friiiiday!
    Have a wonderful time! Although I know you will do

For me it's 9pm, I finish work after pretty much 9 hours straight and don't have to 'work' tomorrow except I have to open up the WW meeting I go to because we have a stand in and everything was left to me to open/take with (aside from stock/scales) *sigh* but I do like seeing my members!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Tomorrow . Haha, thinking I might try and stay over my gran's tomorrow as well, but don't know yet. I don't want to make things more awkward between my family, but it might be easier :/. Meh, guess i'll just decide tomorrow!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Children of Bodom concert tonight!
    I'm Maia!

What I have?
    2x both lobes | helix--> left ear | navel

What I want?
    right rook | left tragus | VCH | conch shell tattoo | fairy tattoo | cat's paw print tattoo
    more!

What I'm looking into?
    conch | a nip? | nostril

My cat [Sven] is a Swedish secret agent!

Going to Cardiff on the 22nd yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Im going to Ibiza tomorrow i look awful in a bikini but no-one knows me in Spain anyway

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

-Getting free slushies tonight with two of my best friends
    -Partying for a friend's 21st on Wednesday night
    -Seeing the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Thursday night
    -Being done with my summer class a week from Thursday
    -My 20th birthday in 2 and a half weeks
    -Seeing my dad, Papa, and sister
    -Move in with Brandon in only a month!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.