Thread: New ear piercing?!

Default New ear piercing?!

Hello guys!

Pretty new to all this forum thing! I need your help however, I entered into a raffle tonight and freakily enough managed to win a voucher for a piercing of my choice at Blue Banana in Swansea (as my boyfriend says only I could win something like that!)

Well there's two questions really firstly has anyone ever had anything pierced at Blue Banana in Swansea I know its a relatively new shop and I normally get mine done in a piercing studio just down the road from it!

And secondly what the hell should I get done!?!?!

I've got scaffolding and conch done in my left ear both with barbells, and in my right ive got two pinna done and two in my auricle and one in my rook all with BCRs plus my lobes in both ears! And about six months ago I got my right nipple done!

I swore that would be my last piercing but how can you pass up something which is free!

I was thinking about gettin an industrial done to cross over my scaffolding but I quite fancy something a little more bizzare!

Any ideas guys!?!?!

:?: :?: :?: :?:
    Piercings:- left ear:- one conch, one lobe and scaffolding, right ear:- two auricle, two pinna, one lobe and one rook, Nipple as well!

Sounds like a tragus would look really nice in one of your ears. Otherwise I'd do the other nipple - personally I prefer when both are done! :P

As i don't know what you look like..

perhaps something like a surface piercing?

i'd use it well if you can get any piercing for free.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouschris_
    As i don't know what you look like..

perhaps something like a surface piercing?

i'd use it well if you can get any piercing for free.
    Good point - I'm planning my next to be3 down my nape, so if I were in your shoes I'd get one of those done.

Where are the best piercing places in Swansea? I'm moving there on the 30th of this month and I dont really know the place yet... just wondering... for future reference? lol
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

the best place in my opinion is Dragon ink its near Derrick's music, lovely clean place and I've never had a problem with a piercing I've had done there!!!

I'll let you know how Blue Banana is I've booked a weekend off at the end of March to get my tongue done!!!

Bit scared any advice people???
    Piercings:- left ear:- one conch, one lobe and scaffolding, right ear:- two auricle, two pinna, one lobe and one rook, Nipple as well!

Thanks
    Dont have it numbed! lol. i have two tongue piercings,they healed nice and easy without any problems and it didnt hurt, just a small scatchy feeling for a second n then getting the bar in, pretty painless really, just make sure you follow aftercare information and all should be fine.
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes