Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The catholic church needs a hobby.

^ lol

you should listen to steven lynchs song priest its so funny and wrong at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoc5_QTPouQ

If about priests abusing little boys I think I'll pass on that!

x x
    Piercings:
    Tragus x 2, septum, madonna, snake bites and tongue

Tattoos:
    A red rose on my right ankle,
    my sisters name in Old English caps on my right forearm,
    The Nightmare Before Christmas stitching around my left wrist,
    four shamrock four-leaf clovers with blue, pink and purple stars on my left foot
    and a large butterfly with green eyes on my lower back

Stretchings:
    Ear lobes to 15mm

gandy

it is, but its done really quite well and funny. and it rymes XD

Lol! Oh god, I think I'll pass on that one! My song on choice atm on YouTube is the Monty Python song Finland, Finland, Finland, the funny soundtrack to my holiday!

x x
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    four shamrock four-leaf clovers with blue, pink and purple stars on my left foot

Stretchings:
    Ear lobes to 15mm

gandy

Lol! That's a classic! Oooh...

x x
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Stretchings:
    Ear lobes to 15mm

^
    ^

lol epic python

I could rant for ages but I shall try and keep it to a minimal;

Firstly Religion in any form in pure comedy, every single war is down to religion, yet one of the most important parts of any religion is not to kill.

One of the first acts of genocide in this country was Catholics killing Pagans, as they were unable to run around shouting "kill all the pagans" they rebranded them witches and wizards. Christmass is a Pagan festival (yule) that has been stollen! Funny that Angels halo's are remarkably like Egyptian sun dials. All religion steals from other religion.

Each to there own, and I would never judge anyone based on their religious stance. That said Catholics are hypocrites, really a bunch of thieves and murders, look at the loot in the vatican.

The church of england were short selling when global markets were crashing, not only is it completly un-ethical, but this is the church we are talking about!

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro View Post
    I could rant for ages but I shall try and keep it to a minimal;

Firstly Religion in any form in pure comedy, every single war is down to religion, yet one of the most important parts of any religion is not to kill.

One of the first acts of genocide in this country was Catholics killing Pagans, as they were unable to run around shouting "kill all the pagans" they rebranded them witches and wizards. Christmass is a Pagan festival (yule) that has been stollen! Funny that Angels halo's are remarkably like Egyptian sun dials. All religion steals from other religion.

Each to there own, and I would never judge anyone based on their religious stance. That said Catholics are hypocrites, really a bunch of thieves and murders, look at the loot in the vatican.

The church of england were short selling when global markets were crashing, not only is it completly un-ethical, but this is the church we are talking about!

i lol'd so hard

so the falklands war was over a religion was it? lol

im still loling

i dont think you can say all Catholics are murders and thieves can you? and each religion stealing from other religions? lol most do, most started from 1, and took parts from others, i.e. judaism "with Jewish history and the principles and ethics of Judaism having influenced christianty and islam, as well as some non-Abrahamic religions" (from wikki)

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

every single war is down to religion,
    Nope - even just for the fact that we dont know every single war thats ever taken place.

Again no - theres no proof that ever happened besides which there was mass murder/genocide going on in this country long before the Christian faith came to Britain.
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast