Thread: Bored of my PA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Bored of my PA

Ok, so had it well over 10 years and now just bored with it. I'm now considering two options - first is to do something to heal it completely. Anyone heard of this being done? I've gone 6 months with no metal in it and all thats happened is the hole has gotten small. 2nd option, which is probably my prefered choice, is getting a very short bar with big balls, simply to plug up the hole (i miss hitting the wall at 10 yards lol). Any ideas?

I reckon the latter is your best option.
    PAs don't tend to heal over and would need to be cut and stitched in order to heal such that the hole is no longer present.
    If you're truly sick of the piercing, this may be an option, but would probably require a medic to carry out for you, and since its not a medical necessity this may end up costly for you.
    If you go for plugging the hole with a short bar, go for the lightest material you can, since anything heavy will cause the hole to stretch again, thus defeating the point!
    Good luck though, and keep us updated with what you decide and how you get on!

cheers uk_pa_dude. What is lightweight these days? Ive only ever had surgical steel in there, currently a 4g banana. I like the look of steel. Can you think of any way I can get away with just the one ball on display? (for the fun aspect of being pierced)

There's another option: Extend your PA into an Apadravya! I did that when my PA was 6 or 7 years old. That way, your old boring piercing becomes a brand new exciting one.

that seems like a great idea!

Titanium is fairly light.
    Steel is too heavy - that'll stretch you back up again in no time!

id say if ur bored of it to get rid of it completely ask a doctor see what they say

gandy

a doctors ganna know sod all lol

give somone like samppa or quentin @ kalima a email and see if they can help you

have u some another piercings?

is that relevant?
    Tattoos so far: Celtic design-base of spine, Ladybird-left hip, Hindu symbol for throat chakra-back of neck, Pisces symbol-left wrist,
    Lady Phoenix-right shoulder/upper arm
    Piercings so far:V C H, Nose-left nostril, Navel, 3 each ear lobe, Labret, Tragus, Helix