Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Frenum piercing

Default Questions about Frenum piercing

Well I just got my Frenum pierced on Sunday. It was honestly painless other than a small pinch. I have a few questions though...

1) Other than antibacterial soap, what else should be used to clean it? (I have a saline spray I use too)

2) When can I change out the piercing? It was suggested to initially do a circular barbell because of the potential swelling, even though I wanted a curved barbell. So I need to know how long till I can put a curved in.

3) I have been told/read a lot of different opinions on waiting for sexual activity. How long should I wait before sex or oral? I have heard anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

4) With my exgirlfriend I never used a condom because of birth control, yet, should I always use a condom with this piercing? Will it cause a lot of irritation from friction? Does it move too much without a condom on?

Any tips/advice would be great.

Its a thinnish membrane and as such should heal quite quickly and two wks to a month sounds about right, i would refrain from sex until healed as it is a thin membrane and until healed will be more prone to tearing also dont change your jewelery until healed.

How do I know when it is fully healed?

Have you got any other piercings?? You will know when its healed, if in doubt leave it a little longer its better to be safe than sorry.

Nope this was my first piercing. Thanks for the help.

Fuck!! What made you decide on that for a first piercing?? Nice one, hope it heals well for you, any probs put up a post.

lol Nice one
    Piercings i have : Genital (M) - Prince Albert (aka PA) 2.4mm g x 25mm Banansbell (Curved Barbell)

Hey I was thinking about doing one myself. What size jewelery did they use what gauge ? And if a barbell how long is it ?

14 gauge is what I got. Barbells range in size tho. You can look at the different ones on the online store here. TheChangGang.com has good variety too. I am gonna get a curved one where you only see a tiny bit of the bar with probably 8mm balls. I am also gonna get a straight one that is short enough where you only see the balls and not the bar.

Ok, thanks for your help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast