Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about Frenum piercing

Alright well it's been a week and everything is moving along smoothly. No more pains or stings. I had no real initial swelling but after 3 days I got some swelling and that has gone away completely.

I get a paycheck Thursday and was hoping to get a straight barbell because this circular barbell is getting annoying. At that point is it safe to switch if I clean the new piercing properly? I really want to get rid of this ring.

gandy

your piercer should change it for you if you want

My piercer is a good hour and a half away (I was at school when I got it done). Do you advise I not change it yet unless my piercer does?

about the condom...hmm...if there are going to be spikes, i belive, it will be pretty painfull for a woman and you too, and the condom will be in 95% tearn..so I don't recommend it..

you can have sex without a condom at any time..I have never had any problems because of that...and hope, never will...

and maybe, the first time your choosen one might say "ouch" 1 or 2 times..(that happened to me)...but l8r, (s)he will get used to it

3holes, wait for 4-6weeks
    frenum is healing realy good,
    but do not disappreciate that.
    wait for 4-6 weeks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123