Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Piercing studios in Portsmouth/Southampton or Brighton???

Default Piercing studios in Portsmouth/Southampton or Brighton???

Can anyone recommend some decent piercing studios in or around Portsmouth/Southampton /Brighton?
    Im visiting these cities next week and want to get a scaffold done (birthday present ) and since the only place in town is rather dodgey :? I donít get much of a chance to get anything done unless I make a trip out of it lol.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

In Brighton I can recommened Punktured, but only if you book and get pierced by Rob Goode. I dont go to anyone else, he used to be part of METAflesh which were one of the best piercers on the planet in my opinion, but sadly it shutdown and now he works Saturday and Sunday at Punktured.
    Can't say I trust anywhere else in Brighton though.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

ďI contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.Ē -Stephen Roberts

Asgard in southampton !

I live in Gosport, and I normally go to Inklination if you fancy a trip on the ferry. I think £15 is the minimum they charge for tattoos or piercings, at least thats the cheapest I've paid for there.

There is also Marks of Distinction also in Gosport that I've heard are quite reasonable.

In Portsmouth I've heard the one in Commercial Road, up by One Legged Jockey is quite good. However DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE ONE UNDER GUNWHARF ARCHES. They've had a bad reputation since I can remember, I know few happy customers.

I'm not sure of anywhere else, I know there are a few along Albert Road but never heard anything about them.

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights.
    In Brighton I can recommened Punktured, but only if you book and get pierced by Rob Goode. I dont go to anyone else, he used to be part of METAflesh which were one of the best piercers on the planet in my opinion, but sadly it shutdown and now he works Saturday and Sunday at Punktured.
    Can't say I trust anywhere else in Brighton though.
    Is there any reason you only got to rob Goode? Is there anyone there I should avoid like the plague :?

Quote Originally Posted by ebolarama
    Asgard in southampton !
    What have you got done at asgard? Is there any particular person I should ask for? I've heard a few horror stories about Asgard, so Iíd want to get my facts straight first.

Quote Originally Posted by manillafairy
    In Portsmouth I've heard the one in Commercial Road, up by One Legged Jockey is quite good. However DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE ONE UNDER GUNWHARF ARCHES. They've had a bad reputation since I can remember, I know few happy customers.

Really? Wow I wasnít actually expecting to get any good answers about parlors in Portsmouth lol do you know the name of the parlor up by one legged jockey by any chance? Iíve walked pass hundreds of times in the past and have never seen anything like that in commercial road.

I got pierced in Punktured in Brighton, but not by Rob... A woman... called... J or Julie. Not sure! =S It's rather cheap too, but I must say my surface piercing's a bit shallow on one side, but hey ho. It's survived!

www.punktured.co.uk

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Rob Goode is brilliant, he really is and I would only want the best stabbing me with needles. A true professional and brilliant chappy - used to work with Warren Deane at METAflesh for years before it shut. I miss it terribly :(

I have also had my cheeks pierced at Punktured, by a guy called Tom (very emo looking skinny guy), and he messed them up royally. They're at different levels, one is further forward than the other, he was unneccessarily brutal when putting the jewellery in... and used bars that were too short so they embedded on the inside of my cheeks and I was in AGONY. Not a nice story and I blame him for it basically. The girl there who popped the bars back through my cheek tissue and changed them up was called J (Julie is the pink haired lady who owns Punktured) was pleasant enough.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

ďI contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.Ē -Stephen Roberts

Well. If you find One Legged Jockey, and keep walking you'll come to that big roundabout. There are a line of shops to your left of the roundabout, you'll have to cross the road to get to them, and it's along there. I believe it is called Excalibur or something along those lines however I have a feeling there are 2 in Commercial Road. Where I don't know, it's still a maze to me.

http://www.inportsmouth.co.uk/busine...uty/tattoo.htm

Check out there, has them all along Albert Road too. However it does mention Heritage Tattoo's, which is the one I've always been told to steer clear from.

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights.
    I have also had my cheeks pierced at Punktured, by a guy called Tom (very emo looking skinny guy), and he messed them up royally. They're at different levels, one is further forward than the other, he was unneccessarily brutal when putting the jewellery in... and used bars that were too short so they embedded on the inside of my cheeks and I was in AGONY. Not a nice story and I blame him for it basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by in_delirium
    I got pierced in Punktured in Brighton, but not by Rob... A woman... called... J or Julie. Not sure! =S It's rather cheap toowww.punktured.co.uk
    Yikes Only.Streetlights! Sounds rather painful and unnecessary :shock: Iíll remember to avoid him.

I think I had 'j' when I went in there last time She did my Daith she seemed pretty chirpy. I did feel a bit out of placed going to a new pierces through I had a mate who used to do them for me (yes he was qualified, had the proper equipment, was experienced etc etc) But he packed up his bags and moved to Luxembourg (long story lol) So Iíve been pretty much at a lost as who to go to since :?

Quote Originally Posted by manillafairy
    Well. If you find One Legged Jockey, and keep walking you'll come to that big roundabout. There are a line of shops to your left of the roundabout, you'll have to cross the road to get to them, and it's along there. I believe it is called Excalibur or something along those lines however I have a feeling there are 2 in Commercial Road. Where I don't know, it's still a maze to me.
    That by any chance where the old comic/graphic novel/manga/whater you want to call it shop used to be? And as for commercial road :shock: dam they keep those well hidden!

METAflesh closed down??
    But they only just changed from perforations?
    Any reasons?

Is Rob not doing piercing as his main job then?

I havnee been to Brighton in ages, I should go.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast