Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Piercing studios in Portsmouth/Southampton or Brighton???

Sorry tu bump, but the missus is probably gonna drag me Brighton way, is Rob still at Punktured? He's not on the staff list on the website... I'd like to get my right second hole redone, seems like he's the chap I should be askin' after.

Do you got any experience with Holy Cow tattoo studio on a different note, OS? I'm thinking of checking it out, when I'm at uni I'll be about a half hour from Oldsbourne. Is the town really a glorified old people's home, much like Preston?
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maark
    Sorry tu bump, but the missus is probably gonna drag me Brighton way, is Rob still at Punktured? He's not on the staff list on the website... I'd like to get my right second hole redone, seems like he's the chap I should be askin' after.

Do you got any experience with Holy Cow tattoo studio on a different note, OS? I'm thinking of checking it out, when I'm at uni I'll be about a half hour from Oldsbourne. Is the town really a glorified old people's home, much like Preston?
    I am pretty sure Rob is still at Punktured, although I can't say for certain as I'm giving piercing a break for a while so I can stretch up what I do have. Just give them a ring and see Sorry I can't be more helpful

Well I just had my first tattoo done at Holy Cow about 3 weeks ago and I have to say it's pretty amazing. If you want I can send you a photo via PM (never too happy about posting pictures of it up for all to see). Eastbourne is full of old mouldy people it's true.. but there's also a fair few nice pubs and stuff. I'm not too much of a socialite but I can recommend the Gildredge pub near the station on a friday night if you like Metal music.. and the odd mouldy old football supporter sitting at the back of the pub grumbling.
    I really recommend Holy Cow - especially Yan. However Chris (I think that's the other tattooists name) is also incredibly talented - I just haven't been tattooed by him yet. www.holycowtattoos.com < if you haven't investigated already.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

hi

in portsmouth there are

nicks in albert rd....very good

excalibur in commercial rd (above the news centre)....v good
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights.
    I am pretty sure Rob is still at Punktured, although I can't say for certain as I'm giving piercing a break for a while so I can stretch up what I do have. Just give them a ring and see Sorry I can't be more helpful

Well I just had my first tattoo done at Holy Cow about 3 weeks ago and I have to say it's pretty amazing. If you want I can send you a photo via PM (never too happy about posting pictures of it up for all to see). Eastbourne is full of old mouldy people it's true.. but there's also a fair few nice pubs and stuff. I'm not too much of a socialite but I can recommend the Gildredge pub near the station on a friday night if you like Metal music.. and the odd mouldy old football supporter sitting at the back of the pub grumbling.
    I really recommend Holy Cow - especially Yan. However Chris (I think that's the other tattooists name) is also incredibly talented - I just haven't been tattooed by him yet. www.holycowtattoos.com < if you haven't investigated already.
    I saw their feature in Total Tattoo t'other month... Looks good, I'd like to pop in sometime and maybe get summat done. Whatcha get? I'm always up for chat on needled skin!
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

i would definately avoid punktured from now on, i think it was J who piercied me, black women?? anyway i got my scaffolding done there but she piercied it way to far down, and in the wrong possition so part of my ear, which was rubbin pushed it out of my ear over 2 months,

tho i cant say i have i have been pierced by Rob, and i have heard he is an awsome piercier, but i use Kalima now, in worthing, by a guy called Quinten, he really knows what he is doing> i highly recommend him, he even repierced by scaff for free

I'm really unsure about where to go in this area. I've become incredibly picky with who I go to because I have to be able to trust them and feel safe that it's gonna be done correctly! I want to get my nose (nostril) pierced, and I was planning on going to Nick's in Southsea, but i've been told that they won't do that with a needle, only with a gun. And I hate guns (in case you missed my topic...lol).
    So I need someone to tell me where to go really!
    Portsmouth or Southampton is good. Or anywhere near.
    Though as far as I can tell, there aren't a massive amount of really recommendable piercers in Portsmouth....other than Nick's, and I've been let down by that!
    I seem to remember hearing Asgard in Southampton is good? Can anyone else back that up?

Thanks! =)
    Piercings: Left lobe 12mm, right lobe 2mm, lower side lip 1.6mm, right nostril 1.2mm.
    Tattoos: None yet...

www.myspace.com/bigtom182

I have a band...
    www.myspace.com/famouslastnotes

i had my conch done in excalibur in commercial rd portsmouth....

i like him......

he also did my hubbys nipple
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

i have heard bad thingsabout excalibur and told not to go there..just tolet people know.
    i went to Nick's for my scaffold and he was really good, however want my nose done and they prefer it to do it with a gun so im kinda steering clear of it now

yeah theres no where in portsmouth really that is top notch.

excalibur have done my conch, my tongue, my husbands nipples twice and we have been really pleased with the results, dont think id go in and ask for a vch though! hahaha
    they seem to be more tattoo orientated.

maybe one of us on here from portsmouth should train up eh?? theres enough of us !! hehe

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by motherfreaky
    maybe one of us on here from portsmouth should train up eh?? theres enough of us !! hehe
    I always say that about Bolton. There's 2 tattoo/piercing studios in Bolton Centre; one of them is grotty as hell, the other one uses guns and is extortionately priced. I reckon we'd do really well business wise cause there's no competition!
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast