Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Piercing studios in Portsmouth/Southampton or Brighton???

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights.
    Rob is now doing Saturdays and Sundays at Punktured and is in desperate need of money, he's hoping they'll give him a full time position because he is the only one with skills in branding and scarification etc as well as everyday piercing. He's basically running out of money fast - so I tip everytime I go to Punktured.
    I've passed Punktured loadsa times, never been in there... maybe I'll give them a go sometime. On a Saturday or Sunday though, of course!
    Robs the best I've ever been to, it's worth dropping in I think he's a little sad that he has to settle for a piercing studio that isn't as serious about it as he is though. But I'm not sure, he seems to have lost some enthusiasm since I knew him at METAflesh.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Robs the best I've ever been to, it's worth dropping in I think he's a little sad that he has to settle for a piercing studio that isn't as serious about it as he is though. But I'm not sure, he seems to have lost some enthusiasm since I knew him at METAflesh.
    That's a terrible thing to happen there are few enough good piercers with a real passion for what they do!! I don't know wh I'd do if my fave piercer disappeared!!
    :cry:
    We need more people who know what they are doing in this business not fewer!!
    Never forget where you came from,
    that can be one of the worst things in the world,
    loose that and loose everything that made you who you are
    and who you are going to be...

Redders xxx

Currently modelling my loverly
    gold and silver velvet straight jacket featuring tiny butterfly wings up the sleeves and a lovely big pair of wings on the back too... designed exclusively by Pagan Debbie

The girl there who popped the bars back through my cheek tissue and changed them up was called J (Julie is the pink haired lady who owns Punktured) was pleasant enough.
    Ah yes, J then. She was really hyper and sung a lot.... Lol. Yeah the guy behind the till when I went sounds like that emo guy. Shame about your cheeks, huh. Not exactly one of the best piercings to hanve like, repierced properly either. =(.

I only got a piercing coz I was down there for the day - and it's sooo much cheaper than in London! 23 it cost me! would have be 35-40 in Croydon, where I live! Eek.

Ah yes, J then. She was really hyper and sung a lot.... Lol. Yeah the guy behind the till when I went sounds like that emo guy. Shame about your cheeks, huh. Not exactly one of the best piercings to hanve like, repierced properly either. =(.

I only got a piercing coz I was down there for the day - and it's sooo much cheaper than in London! 23 it cost me! would have be 35-40 in Croydon, where I live! Eek.

No, sadly I am just learning to live with how wonky they are. Not everyone notices, so many I can get another set with one behind on side and the other infront of the originals. Might balance them out lol
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Excalibur piercing is in commercial road but its right in the centre of the high street....opposite H+M....i've never been in there tho so i don't know what there like...i go to akasha for all mine i'm back in portsmouth from uni today so mite have to go down there
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Akasha has closed down i`m afraid

Niccie
    Right ear.
    6mm,1.6 x2 lobes,1.2 Tragus,1.6 Conch,1.6 Scaffold.1.6 Auricle,1.2 x2 pinna
    Left ear
    6mm,1.6.3.2,1.6 Lobes,2.4 Conch
    Others
    Right nostril,tongue,labret,vch.
    Retired
    Nipples,outer labia, tragus x6, anti-tragus

sXe

your kidding me....i've only been gone 8 weeks!!!!! :( where will i go now??? lol

i was really looking forward to getting something to day as well cos i'm on a complete down at the mo and wanted cheering up!!!!
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

i went to get my nipple done at the end of jan but all they had was a sign with a number to call,so i went to nicks body piercing instead and was informed they had closed down,didn`t give areason tho,i`m guessing they didn`t want to tell tales,i prefer nicks anyway.

Niccie
    Right ear.
    6mm,1.6 x2 lobes,1.2 Tragus,1.6 Conch,1.6 Scaffold.1.6 Auricle,1.2 x2 pinna
    Left ear
    6mm,1.6.3.2,1.6 Lobes,2.4 Conch
    Others
    Right nostril,tongue,labret,vch.
    Retired
    Nipples,outer labia, tragus x6, anti-tragus

sXe

Just to say about Punktured.. I went today and was pierced by the owner Julie (who is now blonde and not pink haired) and it went amazingly well. I was utterly impressed with her. So whoever is thinking of going there, Julie is also a good person to ask for as well as Rob
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

Just to say about Punktured.. I went today and was pierced by the owner Julie (who is now blonde and not pink haired) and it went amazingly well. I was utterly impressed with her. So whoever is thinking of going there, Julie is also a good person to ask for as well as Rob
    Ah, cool, cool. =) Are they those surface pierings you got by her? Well they look nice anywayz! =)

Fingers X'd I should be going to Sussex Uni in Sept, so Punktured will be my local! =)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast