Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: what job do you do?

Default what job do you do?

i was wondering what all you people with 'extreme' piercings do for a living, as im wondering what career i can go into that will accept me for any future piercings i may get lol. thanks in advance
    Hayley xx

er... im a waitress for franky & bennys & am starting an nhs course in mental health nursing in september.

Im a brain surgion... :roll: haha
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Job..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How extreme is an extreme piercing?!
    I've got a labret and a stretched ear (only a weeny 4mm at the moment though)
    I work in a school and they've never said anything except that the head of govenors couldn't take his eyes off my lip piercing! I reckon it's me that does the job not me jewellery so it shouldn't matter how much metal I've got!

I work for a bank - I was told that you couldn't have any facial piercings our show any tattoo's although i only wear short slieve shirts and no ones pulled me up on my tats and one of my mates has a labrett and his septum pierced, so i don't know?

Best thing to do would be to tone yourself down till you got your contract and then introduce your piercings back in slowly they surely couldn't fire you discrimination - and wot not
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I'm with elby... JOB?! HAHAHAHAHAAAHHA
    ...I wish I could actually laugh about it. :(
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

im in college, so they dont say anythin about my piercins and i work in a shop of a weekend and my manager doesnt say anythin, she always says yes when i ask her if i can get a new one
    Current piercings: left lip at1.6mm center at 2mm, tongue, both eyebrows, lobes 8mm, tragus, both nipples, inner conch, PA, Septum
    retired: right lip, lower center lip, industrial (the first 3 were takin out due to a crap piercer i used to do to) tragus (from when i first got it done)

I'm at uni -likely to be there for a while aswell, though at some point in the future I will have to spend quite a bit of time in hospitals and the like!! -gotta admit that's why the stretched ears went :cry:

I tend to stick to non-visible piercings and tattoos now-a-days just to be making sure!!
    Never forget where you came from,
    that can be one of the worst things in the world,
    loose that and loose everything that made you who you are
    and who you are going to be...

Redders xxx

Currently modelling my loverly
    gold and silver velvet straight jacket featuring tiny butterfly wings up the sleeves and a lovely big pair of wings on the back too... designed exclusively by Pagan Debbie

Im a cook so my ears have to be de-jewelled but everything else is covered so that is ok

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast