Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cats a bum head

Default My cats a bum head

Every night before i sleep, I take out my left tunnel and then roll into a coma - I woke today however find Nothing no tunnel! - And i know that cat bastards had it.

One day it will be found probelly in his litter tray covered in all sorts Butt fluff and cat gob. I know someone's happy with this situation, hey body jewellery shop
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

i feel sorry for you, if i had a cat an it did that i wont think it wud b livin, i wud use its bones as a new tunnel, it would stop it from stealing my tunnels again

I re-order the missing tunnel from our hosts and it arrived in double time, its the right colour. size and style that i wanted. - Just wanted to say thanks BJS - Chuffed to bits.
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

Hahah, you rang us up huh? Think I remember speaking to you, I was really hoping we'd get that 'darker' shade you were after.. Glad to hear it's all good! Story's cute too... :P

thats the 3rd time I've read this post & I still piss myself laughing every time!! My cats are bastards as well, lol.
    2 8mm lobes, 1 1.6mm lobe, 1 5mm lobe, scaffold, pinna, tragus, lip, tongue, right nip, vch....

http://www.myspace.com/xsativax

I think i know how your cats feelin, i swalllowed my first tongue bar today! :roll:
    Me: Tragus(Left), Helix(right), both lobes, tongue, navel
    Gone: Lip (centre)

i had to have an xray a week or 2 ago and it showed up the tongue bar i swallowed the day before lol....that was a strange convo with the doctor!

when i swallowed one of my tongue balls (whilst eating) i'd been out drinkin before i did it... consequently, i puked it up and it sat at the bottom of the toilet for like a million years, it just wouldn't flush!!

measurements of time may be over exaggerated
    tongue only :P

mantastic

Quote Originally Posted by dom:inc
    when i swallowed one of my tongue balls (whilst eating) i'd been out drinkin before i did it... consequently, i puked it up and it sat at the bottom of the toilet for like a million years, it just wouldn't flush!!
    You weren’t tempted to retrieve the ball and screw it back on then?
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, nostril, loads retired | *gold star*

i kno this sounds dirty but i wud probably av got it out wiv a rubber glove or summat n given it a good old clean lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast