Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cats a bum head

Default My cats a bum head

Every night before i sleep, I take out my left tunnel and then roll into a coma - I woke today however find Nothing no tunnel! - And i know that cat bastards had it.

One day it will be found probelly in his litter tray covered in all sorts Butt fluff and cat gob. I know someone's happy with this situation, hey body jewellery shop
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

i feel sorry for you, if i had a cat an it did that i wont think it wud b livin, i wud use its bones as a new tunnel, it would stop it from stealing my tunnels again

I re-order the missing tunnel from our hosts and it arrived in double time, its the right colour. size and style that i wanted. - Just wanted to say thanks BJS - Chuffed to bits.
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

Hahah, you rang us up huh? Think I remember speaking to you, I was really hoping we'd get that 'darker' shade you were after.. Glad to hear it's all good! Story's cute too... :P

thats the 3rd time I've read this post & I still piss myself laughing every time!! My cats are bastards as well, lol.
    2 8mm lobes, 1 1.6mm lobe, 1 5mm lobe, scaffold, pinna, tragus, lip, tongue, right nip, vch....

http://www.myspace.com/xsativax

I think i know how your cats feelin, i swalllowed my first tongue bar today! :roll:
    Me: Tragus(Left), Helix(right), both lobes, tongue, navel
    Gone: Lip (centre)

i had to have an xray a week or 2 ago and it showed up the tongue bar i swallowed the day before lol....that was a strange convo with the doctor!

when i swallowed one of my tongue balls (whilst eating) i'd been out drinkin before i did it... consequently, i puked it up and it sat at the bottom of the toilet for like a million years, it just wouldn't flush!!

measurements of time may be over exaggerated
    tongue only :P

mantastic

Quote Originally Posted by dom:inc
    when i swallowed one of my tongue balls (whilst eating) i'd been out drinkin before i did it... consequently, i puked it up and it sat at the bottom of the toilet for like a million years, it just wouldn't flush!!
    You weren’t tempted to retrieve the ball and screw it back on then?
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

i kno this sounds dirty but i wud probably av got it out wiv a rubber glove or summat n given it a good old clean lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast