Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Thinking I was a little hungover but feel like it's a cold coming on....I'm really rubbish at being ill. :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Had the worst day. Got into an argument with a lecturer, hit my head at work, dropped my phone in a bucket of manky salt water, hurt my knee and then got home to find my Graze box isn't here. Today needs to fuck off
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde View Post
    Most annoying I'm owed 40 by my partners mother
    its been 5 weeks now and they ring to tell us they can't afford it because they apparently got paid double last time :/
    but they can afford to buy other things...
    on top of that my cooker has broken :( that extra cash was gonna help us out
    god bless inlaws... Never there to help!
    My ex housemate and supposed friend has owed me 200 since November...
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    My ex housemate and supposed friend has owed me 200 since November...
    Yikes a hella lot of money!
    What's annoying is these people can afford to pay back but they choose not to. Seems a lot of people don't min taking but don't want to pay back.

Another worst thing that happend today I just received a lovely abusive message on my facebook from a friend I recently deleted from my life. Wasn't there for me when I needed her. And always put me down telling me what to do. I'm 28 I make my own choices :/. So now I'm in the wrong
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.
    Retired. Nostril 2x. Central lower lip.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

Yeah, it was 500 and I've managed to get 300 off her so far so I'm not doing too badly I guess. I just need it to pay my current housemate a bond and I don't want to take it out of my wage when I don't know when I'm getting the money she owes me. I can't skint myself when I don't know when I'm getting paid back :/
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I know that feeling I had to borrow money off my family because we didnt get the money my partners mum and brother owe us.
    Even more annoyed that they got their hair cut today at supercuts for 28 when they told us they're skint :/
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.
    Retired. Nostril 2x. Central lower lip.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

Just what I needed to round my day off;my brother 'lost' the dog. Thankfully found him, but cue me and mum walking around for ages looking. Just relieved he's back tbh, I haven't even scolded him, mainly because I have limited reservations it was actually his fault.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Realising how utterly skint I am. I have bills totalling around seventy quid to pay and a whole six pounds to my name. F**k
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Not having enough money for bus fare to go to my brothers birthday party.

Mom text me to remind me to pay my portion of the phone bill today, bc I forgot and now money will be tight until I get paid on friday. I hate when money is tight.