Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Meh Nick promised last night that we'd spend this weekend in together just chilling out and stuff but this morning decided instead to go to some guy he met and GW's house to play war hammer. Fed up of perpetually feeling inadequate.
    *cuddle* He probably doesn't even realise that your miffed sweet. Don't be too offended cause he's probably blundering along oblivious <3

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Keep having bad dreams. They're not reoccurring but they're still horrible vivid dreams. And then when i'm awake I keep wondering if they've happened/will happen.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Meh Nick promised last night that we'd spend this weekend in together just chilling out and stuff but this morning decided instead to go to some guy he met and GW's house to play war hammer. Fed up of perpetually feeling inadequate.
    Big squish, have you told him how it's made you feel? I doubt he realises but it's no excuse. xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

*big squishes*
    Before he went out he asked me if I was mad and I said "No I'm just upset because you promised we'd spend the weekend in" and he said sorry then left. He just text to say he'll be another 2 hours. Humft.
    On a positive note after wallowing in bed feeling sorry for myself (for like 4 hours) I got up, did 25 weighted arm lift squats, 25 squats, 1hour/21.22km on the cross trainer and another 50 squats after whilst watching my new girl DVD again. That'll teach him, in a few months(years) my ass will be far too fine for him to ever leave, muhaha!
    Going to go off and treat myself to a bath with lots of bubbly/sparkly/fizzy things and take a book with me
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Realising I've ballsed up my left lobe. Genuinely gutted, I thought it was going alright!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Double post, ha. To be fair, it's a sh*t week.

Took 2 and a half hours to get home instead of the usual 45mins-1 hour. It was absolutely freezing, my hands and toes were aching and it hurt to breathe. I was not a happy bunny. Also a lot of crap going on at work, not good.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

My phone fell on the tiled floor and the screen cracked. It will cost $250 to repair, so I'm borrowing my flatmate's old phone for awhile instead. Then, when I went to the shops to see about getting it repaired, I lost the parking ticket and had to pay the maximum rate. Which is FORTY FIVE DOLLARS. I'm so pissed off today.
    Piercings
    2x left earlobe - 1992, 1998
    2x right earlobe - 1992, 1998
    Left nostril - 4/2/07
    Right tragus - 18/9/08
    VCH - 16/1/09
    Left tragus - 14/5/09
    Left helix - 14/5/09
    Right forward helix - 19/8/10
    Right snug - 21/1/12
    Left rook - 11/10/13

RIP
    Left helix - 1999 - 2001
    Cleavage microdermal - 16/1/10 - 1/10/10

Tongue web - 26/10/10 - 26/11/11

Tattoo
    Rose on back - 22/6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzles View Post
    My phone fell on the tiled floor and the screen cracked. It will cost $250 to repair, so I'm borrowing my flatmate's old phone for awhile instead. Then, when I went to the shops to see about getting it repaired, I lost the parking ticket and had to pay the maximum rate. Which is FORTY FIVE DOLLARS. I'm so pissed off today.
    Oh my God! What phone is it??! That seems a hell of a lot to pay for a screen fixing. Makes me glad I insured my phone the other day...

Worst thing: Having to get up at 4am for work :(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dropped my phone down the loo, it's currently drying out in a sealed tub of rice. Seems to be doing the trick - it's almost working again
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Oh my God! What phone is it??! That seems a hell of a lot to pay for a screen fixing. Makes me glad I insured my phone the other day...

Worst thing: Having to get up at 4am for work :(
    It was a Samsung Galaxy S2. Apparently the way the screen is on those, they have to completely replace something or other that I wasn't paying attention to. I was in too much shock at the price tag to get what they were on about.

My other option is paying for an early upgrade on my contract - $715. I think not, somehow.
    Piercings
    2x left earlobe - 1992, 1998
    2x right earlobe - 1992, 1998
    Left nostril - 4/2/07
    Right tragus - 18/9/08
    VCH - 16/1/09
    Left tragus - 14/5/09
    Left helix - 14/5/09
    Right forward helix - 19/8/10
    Right snug - 21/1/12
    Left rook - 11/10/13

RIP