Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Had to go to my friends dads funeral.

The guy who is tattooing me (ongoing project) forgot it was today that he said he wanted me in and has had to rearrange to tomorrow meaning yey I get tattooed tomorrow but I don't get to go to the local bike meet which happens on wednesdays. Also I was all happy about being tattooed today and now I have to wait...
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

My aunt emailed me. I haven't seen/spoken to my family in a while and I intend to keep it that way.

Also my nose has been bleeding . . . . worrying since I got it cauterized a year ago. Hope I don't start getting nosebleeds again :/.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

If she's a rich aunt, make her bride you for your love coughguarantorcough.
    Ah nose bleeds freak me out, if you have another one, go dr?

This assignment that I still havn't started, bleh.

Haha, she's not, otherwise ofc that would be my plan!
    Yeah, will do. Should probably go down anyways cos i've got a funny mole that needs checking :(.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My pet fish died. :( Poor little guy.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Scarred_pierced

My boss is being horrible to me again, picking on me for literally NOTHING! I've lost yet another friend. I've realised that no-one has any respect for me. That people just walk all over me.
    Not necessarily today but the last couple. Yeah and go ahead, you know who you are, laugh, make fun of me on facebook, like I give a damn because really I have bigger issues.

Was doing the dishes when a glass broke as I was washing it, went to the hospital cause it started bleeding like crazy, had 8 stitches and doctor said it missed the tendon by millimetres....not my day.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Least you did miss the tendon eh? Hope it feels better soon!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I went out on tuesday and at the end of the night went to put my glass on the ledge at the side of the room, slipped just as i got there and fell...hard.
    Im in so much pain, its like when i pulled the muscle in my chest....but on my bum. I have so much stuff to do but its hurts too much.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.