Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Nat, give them a slap. and then a radiator key :P

but the slap is more important.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I swore at him lots
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    lol oops!!
    My worst thing is falling asleep and wasting a whole day of essay writing. I havnt slept properly all week so needed it but I'm so far behind with my essay writing. three essays due in 9 days...
    Haha, indeed! You either have the choice of coming with to an early(ish) dentist appt, then looking round Bury, or staying home if you're too hungover!Sorry, i'm crap at planning, but I can't cancel this appt :(.

Ah noes, hope you get them all in in time!!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I'll probs come with but we'll need to eat or drink more after the appointment lol

Haha, Bury has nice pubs actually, we could just carry on drinking then! But yeah, that was what I was thinking depending on how rough we're feeling (look round Bury, then bus back)!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Sounds good to me!!
    Ah I need to go tesco so I have stuff to munch while writing essays, and need coffee to stay awake all night lol

Heh, good good!!
    If it helps you stay awake then that's a good thing, I asked my mum to get me M&M's earlier-she didn't :'(.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

So it would seem whenever i drink, no matter how little, im gonna end up being sick multiple times the next day. Its ridiculous and disgusting. I only had 2 drinks last night and my funky flatmate did her usual bullshitting and ruined the night for me again.. Did meet someone off this forum randomly last night though, very odd aha

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

couldn't go to see sophie :(

I broke down on the M25 today, second day in a row. I was happy sitting in my car until I saw a truck swerve onto the hard shoulder and get out of the way just in time. That made me get out and brave the cold.