Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by kitycatlok View Post
    Thank you I know I need to let her figure it out on her own, but it's still hard... I mean she's my mum and all =/
    It must be extremely hard for you! Let her find her way though, I'm sure the guilt and remorse will turn into more meaningful gestures in time
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Run away and move in with me and we can be tidy people who can use dishwashers and wash towels before they stink and understand when people want to hang out and when they don't want you constantly walking into their room. We shall also live with Jordan and Shaddow (and Nick, he's good at reaching high shelves) and we'll slowly build up a zoo
    I am definitely in!

Ah the worst thing that happened to me today is one of the doormen that worked at my uni monday night, and who I saw monday night, told me I did some very embarrassing things such as flashing my boobs, flashing my new piercing and apparently attempting to take one of the doormen home...wtf! I spoke to alex about it, who I spent the WHOLE night with bar 10 mins which I was....occupied during....and she said none of that happened, and tbh as if she would let me! Plus if I had been doing those things I'm pretty sure she would have remembered and told me off for it/taken the pee out of me! Some of it really doesn't make sense, plus he already lied during his story, telling me I'd have to work with that doorman on sat, but I don't, my boss told me the truth so he could easily have made all the rest up.
    Very confusing esp as I don't remember much of the night at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Run away and move in with me and we can be tidy people who can use dishwashers and wash towels before they stink and understand when people want to hang out and when they don't want you constantly walking into their room. We shall also live with Jordan and Shaddow (and Nick, he's good at reaching high shelves) and we'll slowly build up a zoo
    Loving this plan!
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I am definitely in!

Ah the worst thing that happened to me today is one of the doormen that worked at my uni monday night, and who I saw monday night, told me I did some very embarrassing things such as flashing my boobs, flashing my new piercing and apparently attempting to take one of the doormen home...wtf! I spoke to alex about it, who I spent the WHOLE night with bar 10 mins which I was....occupied during....and she said none of that happened, and tbh as if she would let me! Plus if I had been doing those things I'm pretty sure she would have remembered and told me off for it/taken the pee out of me! Some of it really doesn't make sense, plus he already lied during his story, telling me I'd have to work with that doorman on sat, but I don't, my boss told me the truth so he could easily have made all the rest up.
    Speaking as an ex Bouncer. They were probably just trying to get a rise out of you by taking the piss. Used to do it all the time for a giggle.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Scarred_pierced

See I thought so, it seemed so unlike me!

I've hardly slept at all, and now I have to go to work. I feel like death warmed up.
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I am definitely in!

Just to reiterate the other comment on this - I TOLD YOU SO! Haha!

You know me Jord, lying isn't my style. If I had seen you doing those things, I would have remembered and most definitely dragged you home at the time, before mocking you relentlessly the next morning.
    All you did was run around screaming in all the doormen's ears...at least 2 of them told me 'good luck'. You weren't flashing anything or anyone. Trust me.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Scarred_pierced

Thank god! Which doormen? Just describe what they looked like lol I now actually hate that doormen, it caused me a hell of a lot of stress last night, I kept flitting from not caring to being mortified and back again. Hence the excessive texts you got last night lol.
    I did say that if you had seen me do that stuff you would have one had ago at me, took me home and ripped the hell out of me the next day. Plus why the hell would I get my moo out in front of people or ask someone to come home with me when I know sex and what not is out of bounds until I am healed! Or at least no longer hurting!
    I was more smashed than I have been in a long time tbh and more smashed than any of those doorman have seen me, ever!

Glad I could put your mind at rest.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Scarred_pierced

Thanks