Page 51 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

A star in my left hand. I'm now trying to devise a cunning new plan for when I can get rebooked.

As far as I can tell, it either means travelling to Manchester and cutting down the amount of time I can get off work for healing. Or taking time on the sick and moving the appointment ahead. My conscience tells me the latter is a bit naughty :p

gandy

the latter is a bit noughty, i asked a guy in italy i think it was about a custom shaped one, i fell of my chair with the price >_<

I ran into Goodmamas Ironing board in the middle of the night and fell on the table with candles f***ing hurt
    Ali-
    ~
    Piercings~
    have
    3 on each ear (not cartilage)
    lip right side
    want
    navel, cartilage, monroe, tongue
    ~Tattoos~
    want
    wings on back, star behind ear,
    and tribal ink on sides of both legs

Still no cat *panics*

Also, bought a load of shopping and our card got declined with a big queue behind up...Embarassing as Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Still no cat *panics*

Also, bought a load of shopping and our card got declined with a big queue behind up...Embarassing as Hell.

have you tried the local animal shelthers, hope that your cat is ok.

To be honest I dont think we have any local animal shelters around... He has a collar with our details on so I do hope that if he was hurt someone would have called.

However, there are a lot of building sites round our way which worries me a bit, plus if people see a cat wandering about, they tend not to think it's a stray, just a random wandering cat.

But hell, I know of cats disappearing for longer so Im keeping my hopes up...

Good luck with the cat. Try the rspca or somewhere else. Does he/she find the way back usually? & Has it been living there long? It might be lost.

I dont think we have an RSPCA anywhere, I can only think of 2 vets in our area at all, and I should think they would have looked at his tag and called us if they had him...

He's lived here over a year now and has always been fine, never been gone a noticable amount of time. Before that he lived at my Mums, and Ive checked round there with no luck..

Whist having a shower my bedroom was having one too. I didn't realise that it had started raining and had left my window (a stupid velux roof window) open and all of the water has gone everywhere, all over the floor. all over any clothes which were around, all over my bed and all over my electrics! I'm just waiting for it all to dry out at the moment.
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HanjyFilms View Post
    Whist having a shower my bedroom was having one too. I didn't realise that it had started raining and had left my window (a stupid velux roof window) open and all of the water has gone everywhere, all over the floor. all over any clothes which were around, all over my bed and all over my electrics! I'm just waiting for it all to dry out at the moment.
    Try not to turn anything on!
    Leaving things to dry thoroughly before turning them on is best thing to do!
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise