Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

My mum just rang me asking if i was interested in 2weeks work at 9 an hour. High chance it falls the week im at Download. Boooo!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I desperately want to go back to work but my daughter still needs me a lot and there is no way I am putting her in daycare just yet...So I have to wait at least another year to do that, if I am lucky maybe 6 months. Sad.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Had to move all my stuff out my flat, as cool as it is to finally move out, I even had friends over to visit and not once did anyone offer to help me down two flights of stairs with stuff.

Last year I moved three people into their rooms, drove their shit around, carried it up stairs etc...it'd have been nice to remember my friends I'm leaving behind as decent people...but instead I'm left feeling angry at them...sigh :(

Cramped up during yoga.. heh

Was supposed to be at my mate's bday party in London tonight but instead I'm sat at home popping cold & flu pills and drinking Lemsip :( :(

(Plus side - boyfriend feels sorry for me and has promised to pop to the shops and buy Ben & Jerry's!)

Saw my sister in law today...she looks so wonderful, fit, her own boss owing a successful business, rich, it sort of makes me feel inferior every time I see her....it's my own self-esteem, she is an amazing person, warm, always kind but I just feel so insecure next to her cause she pretty much has everything. Meh, my confidence needs work!
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

There was a part of me that actually died today when the world didn't end. :-/

I'm very drunk, have been very depressed for a while. Please excuse the melodramatic self-pitying.
    Left Ear: 3 x Lobe, Helix, Tragus, Forward helix (Remnant of a Scaffold)
    Right Ear: Rook, 3 x Lobe, Auricle, Conch
    Other: Tongue, Navel
    Retired: Thumb Web, L. Tragus, Botched VCH :(, Back hole of Scaffold.
    Future: Uncertain

A good friend of mine back home is getting a divorce..been together 12 years and they have 3 children, this is going to be messy because they both want custody and the divorce is not consentual, they are very angry at each other....I hope it works out for them.

Tumblr

Facebook

The world didn't end so I have to do housework :( and apply for more jobs and other things that I don't have the motivation to do.

Probably end up playing the sims.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

knowing I have to go to an exam im likely to fail ..
    Got : tongue, rook, helix (x3), tragus, conch (x2), lobes (x4)
    Retired: daith, tragus, helix, wrist, daith, navel
    Tats: not enough