Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Sort of lost my temper with the man from Virgin Media who came to upgrade our cable TV boxes. It was bad enough that he had horrible stinky breath and kept calling me "mate". He made me feel like a right idiot, questioning everything I said or told him. Why did we have a router? Why do we have more than one wireless network? When I explained, he didn't understand. He then snatched one of the remotes from me when I opened up the battery compartment to check it. I firmly suggested to him (recoiling from the stench) that he should try not to insult his customers. He even asked for the wireless password at one point, and looked at me in puzzlement when I refused to tell him due to it being a security risk. He may have finally twigged when I asked him for his on-line banking password.

Sigh.
    Current: septum (10g/2.4mm), tongue (12g/2mm).
    Retired: nipples.
    Considering: nipples.

Had to have my 6yo tortie cat put to sleep. She was a little out of sorts over the weekend. Took her in to the vets at 9.30am, by 10.30am she was gone.

Still doesn't feel real but my heart is so broken right now.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

((((Hugs)))) x Hazel. Thinking of you! We have gone though this with our dog.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    ((((Hugs)))) x Hazel. Thinking of you! We have gone though this with our dog.
    Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

No problem. Hope you are feeling a little better now. x

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" piercing towards the top of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. Re-pierced now next to the old one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

No problem. Hope you are feeling a little better now. x
    Yeah it's getting easier thanks. Got a lot of other things going on sadly (health wise) BUT I go on holiday tomorrow, whoohoo!!

UK Jewellery Network

Sorry, to hear that you are up and down. Happy Holiday! Are you going anywhere nice? Hope you feel much better soon health wise.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Sorry, to hear that you are up and down. Happy Holiday! Are you going anywhere nice? Hope you feel much better soon health wise.
    Thanks, we spent a week at an all inclusive luxury resort and spa in Turkey. It's been great, sadly came back to some not so good test results :(

Back to the doctors asap next week.

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Thanks, we spent a week at an all inclusive luxury resort and spa in Turkey. It's been great, sadly came back to some not so good test results :(

Back to the doctors asap next week.
    Glad you had a decent holiday and hopefully some sun. Sorry, to hear that you have come home to not so good test results. Hope that they get things sorted out for you and that you feel much better soon.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Glad you had a decent holiday and hopefully some sun. Sorry, to hear that you have come home to not so good test results. Hope that they get things sorted out for you and that you feel much better soon.
    Thanks love, I appreciate the kind words.

UK Jewellery Network